From their unassailable polar stronghold, the Fang, on the frozen death world of Fenris, the Space Wolves cast off into the Sea of Stars seeking out Mankind’s most vicious enemies to defeat in glorious battle. Each Space Wolf is a warrior of legend whose heroic deeds are recorded in epic sagas. They are Space Marines, the deadly creations of the Emperor and the genetic heirs of the Primarch Leman Russ. As the Imperium shudders under the weight of invasion, the Space Wolves are needed more than ever to drive back the endless hordes of piratical xenos, foul warp-spawn and loathsome heretics.
Codex: Space Wolves contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Space Wolves collectors. Within this 144-page hardback, you’ll find:
- The Sons of Russ: the origin and history of the Space Wolves, an iconic and fiercely independent Chapter of the Adeptus Astartes who have existed for over ten thousand years. This section spans their ancient origins, through the Great Crusade, the burning of Prospero to the present time;
- The Death World of Fenris: notable as especially harsh even amongst the death worlds of the Imperium, Fenris is a world of fire and ice – this section details just how brutal life on this inhospitable planet can be;
- Rites of Initiation: the act of turning a mortal man into a Sky Warrior is long, punishing and arduous – surviving the process detailed here is to prove one’s cunning, strength and fortitude beyond question;
- The Great Companies: an explanation of the manner in which the Great Companies are led, and which of the Wolf Lords is granted the status of Great Wolf at any given time, with background on the 13 Companies;
- Aspects of the Wolf: the heraldry and iconography of the Space Wolves, with examples of decorated weapons;
- Annals of the Space Wolves: a lengthy and detailed timeline from the inception of the Space Wolves at the dawn of the Imperium, through ten thousand years of conquest, to the return of the Wulfenkind and the current dire state of the galaxy;
- Background on each unit available to a Space Wolves army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get a Space Wolves army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 77 datasheets providing rules for using every Space Wolves unit in your games of Warhammer 40,000;
- Armoury of the Fang: profiles for all weapons and wargear of the Space Wolves, ranged and close-combat;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Armies of Asaheim: rules for Battle-forged armies, including;
- Army abilities that reflect the methods of war of the Space Wolves on the tabletop.
- 27 unique Stratagems;
- 6 unique Warlord Traits usable by any Space Wolves commander;
- Relics of the Fang: 6 unique weapons and artefacts available only to Space Wolves;
- Tempestas Discipline: 6 psychic powers specific to Space Wolves models with the Psyker keyword;
- 6 Tactical Objectives unique to the Space Wolves.
Chapter Approved 2019 is the essential gaming toolbox for all Warhammer 40,000 fans. Whether you're looking to compile all of the rules that have featured in White Dwarf magazine throughout the year, or are looking for something new to expand your gaming experience, this is the perfect gaming supplement for you! Inside this 112-page softback book, you'll find:
- Rules for Spearhead – an expansion centred around tanks and vehicular combat
- Guidelines for linking your games of Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, Warhammer 40,000 and Warhammer 40000: Apocalypse
- Loads of new Missions as well as updates to terrain rules and datasheets for certain Chaos Daemons units
- And much, much more…
In addition, you'll also find a separate 56-page book containing all the latest matched play points updates, painstakingly balanced and tuned in conjunction with major tournament organisers and our playtesters.
Whether you like to experiment with new rules, missions and expansions, or combine your campaigns like never before – however you play, Chapter Approved has something for you and is a fitting guide to another incredible year of Warhammer 40,000.
Designed to make it easier to keep track of Tactical Objectives and Stratagems in games of Warhammer 40,000, this set of 73 cards – each featuring artwork on the reverse – is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of any Space Wolves gamer. Included:
- 27 Stratagems available to any Battle-forged Space Wolves army as found in Codex: Space Wolves, along with 3 Stratagems – Command Re-roll, Counter-Offensive and Insane Bravery – from the Warhammer 40,000 rules, available to any army;
- 7 Psychic Powers; 6 from the Tempestus Discipline, along with Smite;
- 36 Tactical Objectives, including the 6 specific Tactical Objectives from Codex: Space Wolves.
Sold Out $95.00
If you seek to honour the Allfather by mustering an army of the mighty of Sons of Russ, the Start Collecting! Space Wolves is the way to do it!
The set includes the following multipart plastic kits:
- 1x Primaris Battle Leader (supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base)
- 1x Primaris Aggressors (3 miniatures, each supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base)
- 1x Primaris Intercessors (10 miniatures, each supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round Base)
- 2x Space Wolves Primaris Upgrades (a selection of optional shoulder pads and accoutrements with which to decorate your Primaris Aggressors and Primaris Intercessors)
Sold Out $14.00
This pack of plastic components can be used to upgrade a variety of Primaris Space Marines with iconography and details specific to the Space Wolves Chapter. 21 components in total are included:
- 5 Intercessor Shoulder pads;
- 1 Intercessor Sergeant shoulder pad;
- 3 Aggressor shoulder pads – each of these shoulder pads bears the insignia of Ragnar Blackmane's Great Company;
- 3 heads, unmistakably Space Wolf in origin – 1 helmeted, 1 with mohawk and beard, 1 with fully spiked hair;
- 1 right arm, holding a chainsword;
- 1 left arm, drawing a knife from its sheath;
- 7 decorative components: 2 wolf tails, 2 pouches, 1 necklace, 2 diamond shaped amulets.
Sold Out $24.75
Sold Out $49.50
Sold Out $16.50