The Wildcard is the trickster of the party, the one who gets the group both into and out of trouble. Any class could easily fill this role, maybe another wizard or rogue, an enchanter or bard, or maybe a barbarian specialized in thrown weapons and alcohol.
Sign ups start today, September 4th and models are due on September 28th.
How to participate
Getting in on this competition is super easy. Just stop by the store, pick out your figure, and pay $2 to sign up. Then you paint up your figure however you wish and bring the finished figure back to the store by September 28th. Judging will take place from September 29th to October 1st. Figures can be picked up from the store after October 2nd. Pictures of all submitted models will be posted to ourFacebook Pageon September 29th.
Who is judging?
Michael & Aaron will be the final arbiters!
1) Can I purchase multiple figures for testing? Absolutely you can. However, you can only submit a single figure
2) Is modification of the figures allowed? Absolutely. These are your figures, go wild if you wish, but don't get so elaborate that you cannot finish the figure in time. Only the figure will be judged.
3) Are there prizes? Yes there are. 100% of the entry fee and a portion of the model price will be split up among the finalists, as decided by Michael and Aaron. Generally we split the pool evenly among the top 3rd of the entries.
4) I want to show off my figure early, where can I post pictures Join us over on ourDiscord Channel and post pictures in the Monthly Painting Competition.
5) Can I modify the figure or add elements to it? Let's take a page from Bob Ross, "It's your model, you're the creator." Base it, modify it, customize it however you wish. You do not have to customize the model and not modifying it will not disqualify your figure from top standings.
6) Will there be more of these? That is the plan. We may skip months occasionally, but plan to have painting competitions frequently.
7) I am not good at painting, should I participate? Painting is a hobby and an acquired skill. The more you paint, the better you will become. If you would like constructive feedback on your figure, please just ask. We would be happy to assist you!
8) I want help pulling off an effect or technique. How can I get tips? Join us on our Discord Channel and we would be happy to help.
9) Do I have to participate in all of the Perfect Party Competitions if I sign up? Not at all. Join them as your time allows. We do encourage anyone who has time to participate.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …