Blood Bowl Second Season (English 2020 Edition) Rulebook
You Save 15% ($8.25)
If you are seeing a placehold image on this product that means Games Workshop does not have an approved image of their own product.
All Games Workshop products sold through us are new, in the original packaging, unaltered, and came from Games Workshop.
This 136-page hardback book is absolutely stuffed with everything a budding coach needs to know about Blood Bowl.
- The History of Blood Bowl: from the ancient origins of the game, surrounded in myth and legend, to the evolution of the modern sport. The story of Blood Bowl is as wild as the fanatics who love it.
- Rules and Regulations: streamlined and updated for the Second Season Edition. Everything is explored in detail, from the basics, to recruiting a team, through to the actions your players can take, and the aftermath of the game.
- League vs Exhibition Games: Blood Bowl can be played as one-off matches, and long-running leagues with loads of coaches competing for the top prize. Learn all about both.
- Blood Bowl Teams: Updated rules including new Region and Team Special Rules, a tiered ranking system, and rosters for all 21 current teams.
- Star Players: Every named Star Player now has their own Special Rule. Find current profiles for 23 of them here.