Designed to make it easier to keep track of movement, weapon skill and ballistic skill in games of Warhammer 40,000 without needing to refer to the Codex, this set of 11 large-format datasheet cards – each featuring the rules for Imperial Knights units on one side and artwork on the reverse – and 2 sheets of punched card tokens is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of any Imperial Knights gamer. Included:
- 11 datasheets covering every unit available to the Imperial Knights;
- 2 sheets of punched card tokens, including 15 tokens for tracking movement, weapon skill and ballistic skill during games, 6 Warlord Trait tokens and 9 Household Warlord Trait tokens.
One of five books covering the range of Citadel miniatures used to play games of Warhammer 40,000, Index: Imperium Vol.2 is an essential purchase for those wanting to play games of Warhammer 40,000, packed with updated rules and complete points values for Imperial armies*.
It contains datasheets covering the range of Imperial miniatures, including fortifications, with overviews of each army. Updated abilities, psychic powers, wargear, weapon profiles and points values allow you to field your collection in games of Warhammer 40,000. There’s also a blank army roster and detachment roster, which you are free to photocopy and use when building a Battle-Forged army in Matched Play games.
Covered in the 168-page softback book:
- An overview of the Astra Militarum and their army organisation;
- Overviews of Cadian Shock Troops, Catachan Jungle Fighters, Officio Prefectus, Militarum Tempestus, Militarum Auxilia, and Aeronautica Imperialis armies;
- An Astra Militarum army list, with an explanation of the Regiment keyword and the Voice of Command Ability;
- 49 datasheets for Astra Militarum miniatures.
- An overview of the Adeptus Mechanicus, including overviews of the Cult Mechanicus and Skitarii;
- An Adeptus Mechanicus army list, including an explanation of the Forge World keyword and Canticles of the Omnissiah Ability;
- 17 datasheets for Adeptus Mechanicus miniatures.
- An overview of the Imperial Knights;
- An Imperial Knights army list, with an explanation of the Household keyword;
- 5 datasheets for Imperial Knights miniatures.
- An overview of the Adeptus Ministorum and Sisters of Battle;
- An Adeptus Ministorum army list, with an explanation of the Order keyword and the Acts of Faith, Shield of Faith, and Zealot Abilities;
- 21 datasheets for Adeptus Ministorum and Sisters of Battle miniatures.
Adeptus Astra Telepathica
- An overview of the Adeptus Astra Telepathica;
- An Adeptus Astra Telepathica army list, with the Psykana psychic discipline;
- 3 datasheets for Adeptus Astra Telepathica miniatures.
Sisters of Silence
- An overview of the Sisters of Silence.
- A Sisters of Silence army list, with the Witch Hunters and Psychic Abomination Abilities;
- 4 datasheets for Sisters of Silence miniatures.
- An overview of the Officio Assassinorum and their 4 most famous Temples (Vindicare, Callidus, Culexus, Eversor);
- An Officio Assassinorum army list, with the Independent Operative and Lightning Reflexes Abilities;
- 4 datasheets for Officio Assassinorum miniatures.
- An overview of The Inquisition and their 3 most infamous Ordos (Hereticus, Xenos, Malleus);
- An Inquisition army list, with the Telethesia psychic discipline, an explanation of the Ordo keyword and the Quarry Ability;
- 9 datasheets for Inquisition miniatures.
- An overview of the Adeptus Custodes;
- An Adeptus Custodes army list, with 3 datasheets for Adeptus Custodes miniatures.
- An overview of Fortifications in the 41st Millenium;
- 4 datasheets for using Fortifications in games of Warhammer 40,000.
*Space Marines armies are covered in Index: Imperium 1.
Designed to make it easier to keep track of Tactical Objectives and Stratagems in games of Warhammer 40,000, this set of 79 cards – each featuring artwork on the reverse – is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of any Imperial Knights gamer. Included:
View full product details
- 29 Stratagems available to any Battle-forged Imperial Knights army as found in Codex: Imperial Knights (including 6 exclusive to Imperial Knights), along with 2 Stratagems – Command Re-roll and Counter-Offensive – from the Warhammer 40,000 rules, available to any army;
- 36 Tactical Objectives, including the 6 specific Tactical Objectives from Codex: Imperial Knights;
- 6 Freeblade Qualities;
- 6 Freeblade Burdens.
The ground shakes as the Imperial Knights march to war. Guided by a Noble pilot, an Imperial Knight moves with a speed and grace that should not be possible from such a towering engine of war. Enemy fire pinging harmlessly off its thick armour, ion shields flashing with brilliant light, the Imperial Knight unleashes incredibly powerful weaponry, able to wipe entire battalions off the map with a single volley of explosive chain-gun fire. Should any enemy survive this bullet hell, the Knight also wields terrifying close-combat capabilities – smashing through the thickest armour with its enormous gauntlets and crushing foes under its massive feet. To see a squadron of Imperial Knights is to gaze upon the full splendour – and might – of the Imperium.
View full product details
Codex: Imperial Knights contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Imperial Knights collectors. Within this 120-page hardback, you’ll find:
- The story of the Imperial Knights, from the founding of the Knight worlds during Mankind’s first great exodus to the establishment of these towering engines of war as a symbol of colonial expansion, and their symbiotic relationship with the forge worlds of the Adeptus Mechanicus;
- Background on the Questor Imperialis worlds, which vary enormously in appearance, conditions and even culture, but whose Noble houses will ally themselves in times of need;
- Background on the Questor Mechanicus worlds, where Knight worlds have forged alliances with the Adeptus Mechanicus, offering their services in return for shared technology;
- Knights At War: the time-honoured strategies and tactics that have ensured Knightly victories for millennia are detailed here, along with details of some Knight classes and descriptions of both Questor Imperialis and Questor Mechanicus Great Houses;
- Illustrated examples of Questor Imperialis heraldry and its application, with background, mottoes and key heraldry for the following Houses: House Terryn, House Cadmus, House Griffith, House Hawkshroud, and House Mortan;
- Illustrated examples of Questor Mechanicus heraldry and its application, with background, mottoes and key heraldry for the following Houses: House Raven, House Vulker, House Taranis, and House Krast;
- The story of the Freeblade Knights, who wander alone amongst the stars – sometimes by choice, often due to being forsaken. This includes 7 illustrated examples;
- Knight Worlds of the Imperium: a galactic map showing Knight worlds, forge worlds and Dark Mechanicum forge worlds;
- A Tapestry of Glories: a timeline of battles and major events in the history of the Imperial Knights;
- Background on each unit available to an Imperial Knight army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.