Designed to make it easier to keep track of Tactical Objectives and Stratagems in games of Warhammer 40,000, this set of 72 cards – each featuring artwork on the reverse – is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of any Necrons gamer. Included:
- 27 Stratagems available to any Battle-forged Necrons army as found in Codex: Necrons, along with 3 Stratagems – Command Re-roll, Counter-Offensive and Insane Bravery – from the Warhammer 40,000 rules, available to any army;
- 6 Powers of the C’tan cards from Codex: Necrons;
- 36 Tactical Objectives, including the 6 specific Tactical Objectives from Codex: Necrons.
Codex: Necrons contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Necrons collectors. Within this 120-page hardback, you’ll find:
View full product details
- In the Beginning: the origin of the Necrons, from the Necrontyr race of flesh and blood that existed billions of years ago, their bitter civil war, the pact with the C’tan which doomed them to immortality and the order which set them to their Great Sleep;
- The Great Awakening: the manner in which the tomb worlds are awakening into the 41st Millennium – some early, some late, others not at all – and the Necrons’ first, violent actions upon rousing;
- The Necron Dynasties: descriptions of the complex, rigid hierarchies of the Necrons, with details and icons of the following 8 dynasties: Sautekh, Charnovokh, Nephrekh, Thokt, Mephrit, Novoth, Ogdobekh, and Nihilakh;
- A galactic map featuring both active and (currently) dormant tomb worlds, crown worlds and dynastic territories;
- Domains of the Phaerons: organisation of the tomb worlds, and the manner in which the Necrons wage war;
- Dynastic Markings: illustrated examples of how Necrons use markings on their soldiers, including hieroglyphs used on war machines. Includes colour schemes and background for the following 9 dynasties: Sautekh, Mephrit, Nephrekh, Nihilakh, Novokh, Thokt, Charnovokh, Nekthyst, and Ogbobekh;
- A New Epoch Begins: a timeline of significant events and battles in Necron history during the 41st Millennium;
- Background on each unit available to a Necrons army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get a Necrons army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 36 datasheets providing rules for using every Necrons unit in your games of Warhammer 40,000;
- Army abilities that reflect Necrons’ methods of war on the tabletop.
- Armoury of the Ancients: profiles for all weapons and wargear of the Necrons, ranged and close-combat
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Code of War: Rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
- 5 Dynastic Codes: special rules for each of the following dynasties: Sautekh, Mephrit, Novokh, Nihilakh, and Nephrekh;
- 27 unique Stratagems, including 5 specific to the following dynasties: Sautekh, Mephrit, Novokh, Nihilakh, and Nephrekh;
- Powers of the C’tan: a choice of 6 powers that can be used for each C’tan Shard unit in your army, generated before battle;
- Artefacts of the Aeons: 13 weapons and artefacts available only to Necrons;
- 6 unique Warlord Traits for the Necrons, with 5 additional Warlord Traits, one specific to each of the following dynasties: Sautekh, Mephrit, Novokh, Nihilakh, and Nephrekh;
- 6 Tactical Objectives unique to the Necrons.
This is a great-value box set that gives you an immediate collection of fantastic Necrons miniatures, which you can assemble and use right away in games of Warhammer 40,000! You’ll receive a Necron Overlord, an Annihilation Barge with Lord On Foot (which can be built as a Catacomb Command Barge), 12 Necron Warriors, 3 Scarab Swarms and 5 Immortals (which can be built as Deathmarks.)View full product details
Few Necrons awaken from stasis-sleep with fully functioning consciousness. Most arise addled by the long slumber, their wits and reason slow to come fully online. Not so Anrakyr - he rose from dormancy with his mind intact and a great purpose foremost in his mind: to reunite the dynasties. Embracing this as his destiny, Anrakyr abdicated all responsibility to his own Tomb World of Pyrrhia and led an army into the stars.
Anrakyr the Traveller is an incredibly detailed Citadel Finecast model. With a bold stance, in one hand he grips his enormous warscythe, which comes replete with an orb. His other wargear includes a tachyon arrow, which is mounted upon his wrist. Adorned with Necron iconography, orbs and numerous dynastic glyphs, Anrakyr the Traveller is the perfect model to lead your Necron army into battle.
This is a finely detailed resin cast kit, and contains five components and a 25mm round base with which to make Anrakyr the Traveller.
This kit is supplied unpainted and requires assembly - we recommend using Citadel Super Glue and Citadel Paints.
Unlike their Necron masters, Canoptek Spyders never sleep, but while away the aeons servicing the structures of their Tomb World. Though the Canoptek Spyder is essentially an automated drone, it is still a formidable foe when the situation demands. Any enemy foolish enough to stray within reach of the Canoptek Spyder will have flesh scoured from bone by an array of mechanical tools and pincers. If a triad of Canoptek Spyders operate together, one takes overall command, harnessing the processing capacity of the others to create a supermind far greater than the sum of its parts. This hyper-efficiency is passed on to all Canoptek Wraiths and Canoptek Scarabs in the immediate vicinity, allowing a co-ordinated and precise response to any threat - and ensuring the safety of their slumbering masters.
When it comes to ferocious mechanical constructs, you can't get much nastier than a Canoptek Spyder. If it isn't tearing apart enemy infantry or tanks with an array of hooks and blades, then it can be used to repair your damaged vehicles. The icing on the cake (or the chip on the circuit board - whatever the Necron equivalent of cake is) is that, even in the heat of battle, it can spawn Canoptek Scarabs to boost your war efforts and irritate your foes.
This multi-part plastic boxed set contains 30 components with which to build one Necron Canoptek Spyder. This kit comes with two ball socket stems and one large flying base. This kit is supplied unpainted and requires assembly - we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Paints.
While a Tomb World slumbers, Canoptek Wraiths are its eyes and ears. Canoptek Wraiths flit silently through the dusty halls, patrolling for intruders and inspecting systems for damage and decay. Its most notable feature is its dimensional destabilisation matrix - a phase shifter that allows it to skip in and out of reality. While originally designed to allow a Canoptek Wraith to reach into and repair solid machinery, the dimensional destabilisation matrix is no less valuable when dealing with intruders. A Canoptek Wraith can phase its claws and tendrils inside an opponent, swiftly resolidifying them to sever arteries, nerve clusters and other vital pathways without leaving an external mark to show for it.
There's always going to be an enemy unit that's going to mess with your strategy, and the Canoptek Wraiths are ideal for taking down that unit. Because of their speed and their ability to move undeterred through terrain (quite literally), the Canoptek Wraiths can soon hunt down the most irritating models within your enemy's army, no matter where they're hiding, ensuring that your well-calculated plans are brought back into line.
This multi-part plastic boxed set contains 135 components with which to build three Necron Canoptek Wraiths. This set comes with three 40mm round bases. This set is supplied unpainted and requires assembly - we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Paints.
While embarked upon a Command Barge, a Necron Overlord is able to oversee the battle, ensuring that his troops are engaged with appropriate targets and that everything is going to plan.
The Command Barge is a striking and imposing model. Adorned with Necron iconography and dynastic glyphs, it makes for an impressive addition to any Necron collection. It features a scythe-like mid section, the points of which surround two Necron minions that attend the control dashboard. Above them, a skeletal Necron Lord stands defiantly behind an elegant rail, gesturing forward with his warscythe.
Annihilation Barges are the Necrons favoured anti-infantry support platforms. Each is armed with a linked pair of tesla destructors - enormous energy cannons that fire arcs of eldritch lightning.
The Annihilation Barge is a striking and imposing model. Adorned with Necron iconography and dynastic glyph, metal panelling and segmented tubes, it makes a fine addition to any Necron collection. It features a scythe-like mid section, the points of which surround two Necron minions that are attending the control dashboard. Above them sits a huge twin-linked tesla destructor.
This multi-part plastic boxed set contains 84 components, two small flying stems, one large flying base, one 25mm round base and two Necron transfer sheets, with which to build one Necron Catacomb Command Barge or one Annihilation Barge.
This kit is supplied unpainted and requires assembly - we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Paints.
Crypteks are members of pan-galactic conclaves of technologies whose purpose is to study and maintain the eldritch devices of their race. They are masters of dimensional dissonance, singularity manipulation, atomic transmutation, elemental transmogrification and countless other reason-defying technologies. In many ways, a Cryptek's powers mirror those employed by the psykers of other races, but with a crucial difference; instead of using a mutant mind to channel Warp energies, the Cryptek employs arcane science to harness the universe's fundamental forces. Such power is highly sought after by Necron Overlords, who will meet whatever demands are made by the Crypteks in exchange for their services.
This pack contains one Necron Cryptek - a finely detailed resin cast kit that comes as six components, and is supplied with a 25mm Round Base. This miniature is supplied unpainted and requires assembly - we recommend using Citadel Super Glue and Citadel Paints.
C'tan Shards are beings of near-unlimited power. They can manifest energy blasts, control the minds of lesser beings, manipulate the flow of time, and banish foes to alternate realities. Indeed, a C'tan Shard's abilities are limited only by two things: its imagination - which is immense - and glimmering memories of the being from which it was severed many years ago. While no C'tan Shard has full recall of the omnipotent creature it once was, each carries the personality and hubris of that far vaster and more puissant being. As such, these eccentric and unpredictable Shards will often dispatch their foes in an unexpected, though surprisingly pragmatic way. They could project a transdimensional thunderbolt from their finger-tips, bombard their enemies with rocks and boulders, turn themselves into a singularity and destabilise gravity, or just fling their adversary backwards through time until they disintegrate.
This box contains one C'tan Shard of The Deceiver - a finely detailed resin cast kit that comes as nine components, and is supplied with a 40mm Round Base. This miniature is supplied unpainted and requires assembly - we recommend using Citadel Super Glue and Citadel Paints.