Designed to make it easier to keep track of Tactical Objectives and Stratagems in games of Warhammer 40,000, this set of 79 cards äóñ each featuring artwork on the reverse äóñ is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of any Imperial Knights gamer. Included:
- 29 Stratagems available to any Battle-forged Imperial Knights army as found in Codex: Imperial Knights (including 6 exclusive to Imperial Knights), along with 2 Stratagems äóñ Command Re-roll and Counter-Offensive äóñ from the Warhammer 40,000 rules, available to any army;
- 36 Tactical Objectives, including the 6 specific Tactical Objectives from Codex: Imperial Knights;
- 6 Freeblade Qualities;
- 6 Freeblade Burdens.
The ground shakes as the Imperial Knights march to war. Guided by a Noble pilot, an Imperial Knight moves with a speed and grace that should not be possible from such a towering engine of war. Enemy fire pinging harmlessly off its thick armour, ion shields flashing with brilliant light, the Imperial Knight unleashes incredibly powerful weaponry, able to wipe entire battalions off the map with a single volley of explosive chain-gun fire. Should any enemy survive this bullet hell, the Knight also wields terrifying close-combat capabilities äóñ smashing through the thickest armour with its enormous gauntlets and crushing foes under its massive feet. To see a squadron of Imperial Knights is to gaze upon the full splendour äóñ and might äóñ of the Imperium.
View full product details
Codex: Imperial Knights contains a wealth of background and rules äóñ the definitive book for Imperial Knights collectors. Within this 120-page hardback, youäó»ll find:
- The story of the Imperial Knights, from the founding of the Knight worlds during Mankindäó»s first great exodus to the establishment of these towering engines of war as a symbol of colonial expansion, and their symbiotic relationship with the forge worlds of the Adeptus Mechanicus;
- Background on the Questor Imperialis worlds, which vary enormously in appearance, conditions and even culture, but whose Noble houses will ally themselves in times of need;
- Background on the Questor Mechanicus worlds, where Knight worlds have forged alliances with the Adeptus Mechanicus, offering their services in return for shared technology;
- Knights At War: the time-honoured strategies and tactics that have ensured Knightly victories for millennia are detailed here, along with details of some Knight classes and descriptions of both Questor Imperialis and Questor Mechanicus Great Houses;
- Illustrated examples of Questor Imperialis heraldry and its application, with background, mottoes and key heraldry for the following Houses: House Terryn, House Cadmus, House Griffith, House Hawkshroud, and House Mortan;
- Illustrated examples of Questor Mechanicus heraldry and its application, with background, mottoes and key heraldry for the following Houses: House Raven, House Vulker, House Taranis, and House Krast;
- The story of the Freeblade Knights, who wander alone amongst the stars äóñ sometimes by choice, often due to being forsaken. This includes 7 illustrated examples;
- Knight Worlds of the Imperium: a galactic map showing Knight worlds, forge worlds and Dark Mechanicum forge worlds;
- A Tapestry of Glories: a timeline of battles and major events in the history of the Imperial Knights;
- Background on each unit available to an Imperial Knight army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Designed to make it easier to keep track of movement, weapon skill and ballistic skill in games of Warhammer 40,000 without needing to refer to the Codex, this set of 11 large-format datasheet cards äóñ each featuring the rules for Imperial Knights units on one side and artwork on the reverse äóñ and 2 sheets of punched card tokens is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of any Imperial Knights gamer. Included:Œæ
View full product details
- 11 datasheets covering every unit available to the Imperial Knights;
- 2 sheets of punched card tokens, including 15 tokens for tracking movement, weapon skill and ballistic skill during games, 6 Warlord Trait tokens and 9 Household Warlord Trait tokens.
This is a set of 20 6-sided 16mm dice in black with silver markings representing the Imperial Knights. Designed with square edges, with the pips perfectly flush with the surfaces, each features a skull in place of the 1 and an Imperial Knights icon in the place of the 6.View full product details
Sold Out $12.50
Designed to complement the rules found in Codex: Imperial Knights, this Battle Gauge is a quick and handy way to ascertain certain distances in games of Warhammer 40,000. Hewn from stainless steel, the gaugeäó»s edges measure 6 inches, 3 inches, 2 inches, 1 inch and Œ? an inch, meaning you can easily determine who can fight, how far to pile in, targets and consolidation with Imperial Knights in the close combat phase.View full product details
The Armiger Helverin is a fast-moving weapons platform designed to lay down blistering hails of heavy fire while running rings around the enemyäó»s forces. In place of the close-ranged armaments of the Warglaive, each Helverin bears a pair of Armiger autocannon. Capable of firing hundreds of armour-piercing shells per minute, even a single such weapon can swiftly whittle down infantry ranks or shred armoured vehicles. Armiger Helverins are versatile and highly destructive äóñ small wonder that they are popular amongst both Imperial and Adeptus Mechanicus Noble houses, relied upon to support their larger compatriots at war.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble 2 Armiger Helverins. Smaller and more lightly armoured than their larger Imperial Knight brethren, standing at around half the height, they nevertheless share a lot of details äóñ the basic shape of these bipedal weapon platforms are similar to a standard Imperial Knight, with 2 weapon arms, hydraulically-driven legs, tilting plate and a large carapace surrounding the central head of the suit. Another detail in common with those larger suits is their loadout; for their diminutive size theyäó»re incredibly powerful, specialising in ranged combat. Each is armed with 2 Armiger autocannon and a carapace-mounted heavy stubber, the latter of which can be replaced with a meltagun. 4 unique faceplates are supplied in the kit, and both weapons (which feature articulation at the shoulder) and legs can be attached to either side of the model, allowing for some customisation of pose.
This kit comes as 120 components, and is supplied with 2 Citadel 100mm Round bases, as well as an Armiger Transfer sheet.
Nimble and responsive, Armiger Warglaives lope towards the enemy with purposeful strides. On one arm they wield fearsome reaper chain-cleavers, their adamantium teeth whirring and actuator motors roaring. On the other they bear menacing thermal spears, bulky melta weapons that are essentially stripped down equivalents of a Knight Errantäó»s thermal cannon. A single shot from such a weapon can vaporise even the most heavily protected combatant, melt through the wall of a bunker or reduce a battle tank to a molten wreck. Their pilots are well-suited to the close quarters aggression of the Warglaive, and stride into battle alongside their masters filled with dogged determination to do their betters proud.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble 2 Armiger Warglaives. Smaller and more lightly armoured than their larger Imperial Knight brethren, standing at around half the height, they nevertheless share a lot of details äóñ the basic shape of these bipedal weapon platforms are similar to a standard Imperial Knight, with 2 weapon arms, hydraulically-driven legs, tilting plate and a large carapace surrounding the central head of the suit. Another detail in common with those larger suits is their loadout; for their diminutive size theyäó»re incredibly powerful. Each is armed with a reaper chain-cleaver, thermal spear and a carapace-mounted heavy stubber, the latter of which can be replaced with a meltagun. 4 unique heads are supplied in the kit, and both weapons (which feature articulation at the shoulder) and legs can be attached to either side of the model, allowing for some customisation of pose.
This kit comes as 116 components, and is supplied with 2 Citadel 100mm Round bases, as well as an Armiger Transfer sheet.
The Knight Castellan can be likened to a towering fortress, a bastion of Imperial might garrisoned by a single Noble lord and armed with an array of weapons so fearsome that they can tear the heart from an invading army. It is the foremost artillery platform within the lances of the knightly houses, hammering the enemy at extreme range from the moment the fight begins. With its dual plasma core sending energy surging through its huge frame, the Castellan can mount a frightening amount of weapons systems while maintaining its ion shield against incoming fire. They are employed to punish those dishonourable enemies who cower behind veils of arcane energy or the massed ranks of lesser warriors äóñ after all, as the pilots of the Knights Castellan are fond of saying, there is no escape from the Emperoräó»s wrath.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble a Knight Castellan. An enormous super-heavy walker sharing a basic shape with a standard Imperial Knight but expanding upon that basic structure with more armour and a number of weapon upgrades, this Knight variant focuses on devastating long-range artillery strikes. In the box youäó»ll find 2 frames of components making up the main bulk of the Knight: the torso assembly, the shoulder sections and the legs (which are designed to be modelled on either side of the Knight, allowing some posing), along with 2 sets of shieldbreaker missiles, 2 siegebreaker cannon and 2 twin melta guns. A frame of upgrades is included äóñ this features a volcano lance and plasma decimator which attach to the arms, a head and mask which are unique to this Knight variant, and special chest and groin armour. Thereäó»s also an immense carapace, extended in order to fit all the weaponry, and an engine block standing at double the standard height, with 2 power cores and 4 exhausts.
This kit comes as 141 components, and is supplied with a Citadel 170x105mm Oval base. An Imperial Knights transfer sheet is included.
The Knight Preceptor is a Questoris-class close-ranged powerhouse. Its design is intended to exemplify the core tenets of the Code Chivalric in battle: close with the enemy in honourable range, engage them with sufficient force to show respect for their fortitude, and kill them quickly and cleanly in the Emperor’s name. To this end, they are armed with a reaper chainsword or thunderstrike gauntlet and the rare and terrifying las-impulsor. Canis Rex is a notable Knight Preceptor, who escaped the tortures of the Iron Warriors and has punished the scions of chaos with vehemence and fury ever since.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to build a Knight Preceptor. This is a serious bit of kit – it contains an entire Imperial Knight Warden kit, along with an extra 37 components which upgrade the basic Knight into the Preceptor – and, optionally, the specific named Preceptor Canis Rex. These components can be broken down as follows:
- A frame of Imperial Knight carapace components,including the carapace itself, engine block assembly, shoulder pads, shoulder joints, 2 sets of carapace heraldry and a heavy stubber;
- A frame of Imperial Knight leg components, including the leg and feet assemblies, greaves, waist assembly, chestplates, 2 faceplates, a pennant, tilting plate and armour plates for the knees and groin;
- A frame of Imperial Knight weapons, including a thermal cannon, rapid-fire battlecannon, heavy stubber, 2 alternate faceplates, and torso assembly;
- An Imperial Knight Warden frame, including a thunderstrike gauntlet, avenger gatling cannon, carapace mounted twin icarus autocannon, carapace mounted missile launcher with the choice of either ironstorm, shieldbreaker, or stormspear missile pods, meltagun, 3 alternate faceplates, and tilting plate.
Using those frames to build the basic Imperial Knight structure with either a reaper chainsword or thunderstrike gauntlet, the following is used to complete the Knight Preceptor:
- A frame of Knight Preceptor components, including the las-impulsor assembly, a unique faceplate, a multi-laser which mounts just beneath the left-front of the carapace, an alternate piece of heraldry for the carapace, 6 wolf head gargoyles, a knee pad with sculpted sword and chain, a cockpit assembly – this fits within the carapace, and can be modelled open to show the throne and control panels along with, if you choose, the seated pilot; a pilot on foot, carrying a power pack; and a unique tilting plate and pennant specific to the named Knight Canis Rex.
This kit can be built as either a Knight Preceptor, Canis Rex, Errant, Paladin, Warden, Gallant or Crusader – the weapons are interchangeable and can be used as spares for any other Knight kits you might have.
The Knight Preceptor is supplied as 250 components, and includes a Citadel 170mm Oval base, a Citadel 25mm Round base for the pilot on foot, and a transfer sheet featuring heraldry for Imperial Knights and heraldry specific to Canis Rex.