Designed to make it easier to keep track of Tactical Objectives, psychic powers and Stratagems in games of Warhammer 40,000, this set of 62 cards äóñ each featuring artwork on the reverse äóñ is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of any Grey Knights gamer. Included:
- 7 psychic power cards - 6 from the Sanctic psychic discipline, along with Smite;
- 16 Grey Knights Stratagems available to any Battle-forged Grey Knights army as found in Codex: Grey Knights (excluding auxillary Detachments), along with 3 Stratagems äóñ Command Re-roll, Counter-Offensive and Insane Bravery äóñ from the Warhammer 40,000 rules, available to any army;
- 36 Tactical Objectives, including the 6 Grey Knights specific Objectives from Codex: Grey Knights.
Chanting rites of banishment, the elite brotherhoods of the Grey Knights stride fearlessly into battle against the worst horrors of the galaxy. They wear blessed silver battle-plate and wield potent weapons of purgation, each a master-wrought relic whose worth can be measured in worlds. Every battle-brother of this Chapter is a powerful psyker, his will an adamant fortress and his mental powers a honed blade. As the galaxy becomes ever darker, the selflessly heroic Grey Knights fight unbowed.
View full product details
Codex: Grey Knights contains a wealth of background and rules äóñ the definitive book for Grey Knights collectors. Within this 102-page hardback, youäó»ll find:
- The Emperoräó»s Gift: a glimpse into the mysteries of the Grey Knights, their secretive history, the fortress on Titan where they are created and laid to rest and the rituals and canticles that define their struggle against daemonkind; - The unique organisation of the Grey Knights äóñ defined by their struggle against the Dark Gods, this Chapter is split into 8 Brotherhoods, each detailed here;
- Heraldry of Titan: details of the unique heraldry and armour etchings borne by this Chapter;
- A timeline of the Grey Knights, from their origins beneath a veil of secrecy, major battles and struggles leading up to the current dire state of the galaxy äóñ and the Grey Knightsäó» potential, drastic strategic response to this;
- Background and details on each character and unit available to a Grey Knights army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, depicting the colour schemes of the Grey Knights expertly painted by the äóÖEavy Metal team.
Everything you need to get a Grey Knights army primed for heroic combat against the daemonic threat in games of Warhammer 40,000 is here:
- 32 datasheets containing rules for every Grey Knights unit;
- Army abilities reflecting the Grey Knightsäó» methods of war;
- The Armoury of Titan: wargear both ranged and close-combat used by the Grey Knights;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- The Hammer of Daemons: rules for Battle-forged armies:
- 6 unique Warlord Traits,
- 16 unique Stratagems (with a focus on the psychic might of this army),
- the Relics of Titan (6 rare artefacts unique to the Grey Knights),
- the unique Sanctis psychic discipline, available to all Grey Knights psykers;
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives.
Aldrik Voldus, Warden of the Librarius, wields more psychic might than any Grey Knight seen in centuries. The very air crackles around as he focuses his mind and bends the colossal energies of the warp to his will. With a word, purifying flames pour forth from the head of his ornate Nemesis Daemon hammer äóñ the Malleus Argyrum äóñ turning Chaos-tainted flesh bone and armour into pillars of ash. Heretic war engines halt as their twisted machine spirits are rent from their chassis. In Voldusäó» grip reality constricts, and the helms of his enemies are crushed by invisible force; just as easily can Voldus sharpen the minds of his fellow Grey Knights, allowing them to channel their reserves into strikes that can bring low all but the largest of Daemons.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble Grand Master Voldus, Warden of the Librarius. This is a miniature absolutely brimming with details, as befits a Grand Master of his power and reputation. His Terminator armour features numerous sacred inscriptions, along with plenty of skulls, chains and magical tomes. His legendary hammer, standing as tall as Voldus himself, is replete with purity seals and cabling reflecting its purpose as a conduit for his psychic energies, and he wields a wrist-mounted storm bolter on his left arm.
Grand Master Voldus comes as 7 components, and is supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round base.
Equipped with a wide variety of close combat and ranged weapons, Grey Knight Paladins are the boldest, most noble warriors in the Grey Knights Chapter.
These Grey Knights Paladin models feature an array of staggering detail, from the rich iconography of the Grey Knights, books and skulls through to elegant purity seals, chains, rippled garments, and the personal heraldry upon their shoulder. Their armour-style, whilst clearly that of a Space Marine, suggests a more ancient design influence, and their wide-standing poses indicates the immense power of the Grey Knights.
This multi-part plastic boxed set contains 153 components and five 40mm round bases with which to make either a Grey Knight Paladin Squad or Grey Knight Terminator Squad. There is an array of weaponry and unit upgrades including Nemesis falchions, Nemesis force halberds, a Nemesis Daemon hammer, a Nemesis warding stave, a psycannon, a psilencer and an incinerator.
This kit is unpainted and requires assembly - we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Paints.