Lieutenants act as the right hands of their Captains by providing flexibility and helping to direct their battle-brothers in engagements. Battle Companies are often split into 2 Demi-companies, each of which falls under the command of a Lieutenant who leads his brothers unflinchingly into battle. The position gives rising leaders experience in command, and the longest-serving Lieutenants of the Dark Angels are presented with robes and cowls äóñ the austere markings of a veteran amongst the descendants of the First Legion.Œæ
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble Primaris Lieutenant Zakariah of the Dark Angels. He wears Mk X power armour, over which are the robes that mark him out as a particularly notable servant of the Chapter. He carries a plasma pistol and power sword, and his armour features several pieces of ornate Dark Angels detail äóñ the left shoulder pad has a sculpted Chapter icon, while the right pad has a space for painting. He features a knife and book icon hanging from his belt, and a choice of heads äóñ one is a Dark Angels helmet, and the other is a not-quite-bare cowled head, with eye implant.
Lieutenant Zakariah comes as 11 components, and is supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round base.
No matter the foe, regardless of the odds, the proud warriors of the Dark Angels stubbornly refuse to accept defeat. Descendants of the First Legion, they stand foremost amongst the Chapters of the Space Marines, Mankindäó»s mightiest defenders. None fight with more grim determination than the Dark Angels, and their renowned special companies äóñ the Deathwing and the Ravenwing äóñ are held in awe by allies and enemies alike. Yet behind their devotion to the Imperium lies a dark obsessionäó?
View full product details
Codex: Dark Angels contains a wealth of background and rules äóñ the definitive book for Dark Angels collectors. Within this 144-page hardback, youäó»ll find: a dark obsessionäó?
- The First Legion: the origins of the Dark Angels äóñ one of the most famously secretive Chapters äóñ their homeworld, and the dark stain on their history that motivates their crusade of vengeance;
- A guide to the Dark Angelsäó» Chapter organisation, with an explanation of their constant, obsessive hunt for the Fallen, along with their heraldries and Chapter markings;
- An overview of the Ravenwing and the Deathwing, specialist companies unique to the Dark Angels;
- Detailed colour schemes and heraldries of 8 successor Chapters: Angels of Redemption, Angels of Absolution, Angels of Vengeance, Blades of Vengeance, Consecrators, Disciples of Caliban, Angels of Defiance, and Guardians of the Covenant;
- In the Name of Absolution: a timeline of significant events and battles in the history of the Dark Angels;
- Background and details on each character and unit available to a Blood Angels army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get a Dark Angels army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 76 datasheets containing rules for every Dark Angels unit and miniature;
- Army abilities reflecting the Dark Angelsäó» methods of war on the tabletop;
- Armoury of the Rock: wargear both ranged and close-combat for use by Dark Angels armies;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Angels of Death: rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
- 6 unique Warlord Traits available for any Dark Angels commander;
- 26 unique Stratagems;
- Relics of Caliban: a selection of 6 rare weapons and artefacts unique to Dark Angels armies;
- Interromancy Discipline: 6 psychic powers available to any Dark Angels model with the Psyker keyword;
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives.
ŒæDesigned to make it easier to keep track of Tactical Objectives, psychic powers and Stratagems in games of Warhammer 40,000, this set of 72 cards äóñ each featuring artwork on the reverse äóñ is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of any Dark Angels gamer. Included:Œæ
- 7 psychic power cards - 6 from the Interromancy discipline found in Codex: Dark Angels, along with Smite;
- 28 Stratagems available to any Battle-forged Dark Angels army as found in Codex: Dark Angels, along with 3 Stratagems äóñ Command Re-roll, Counter-Offensive and Insane Bravery äóñ from the Warhammer 40,000 rules, available to any army;
- 36 Tactical Objectives, including the 6 specific Objectives from Codex: Dark Angels.
ŒæView full product details
Sold Out $55.00
Clad in heavy Gravis armour, Aggressor Squads advance on the foe as walking fortresses of ceramite. More mobile than some other Space Marines, theyäó»re better able to negotiate rough ground, making them versatile troops; while they are often employed in specific circumstances or on certain terrain, Aggressor Squads are used as reserves to plug breaches in gun lines or to spearhead an advance. The range of their weaponry is not too long, but when they get close enough to open fire, the result is a sweeping fusillade of large-calibre bolter shells that can shatter enemy charges.Œæ
View full product details
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble a 3-man Primaris Aggressor Squad. Extremely heavily armoured, their silhouette is wider and chunkier than most Primaris Space Marines, due in no small part to the choice of auto boltstorm gauntlets or flamestorm gauntlets. There are three sets of each, with every weapon featuring pipes or belts that are fed from the enormous backpack. One set of flamestorm gauntlets features retracted barrels, as in close combat fists speak louder than flamesäó? Should you choose the boltstorm gauntlets, the Aggressors can also take a fragstorm grenade launcher.
You have the option of assembling 3 Aggressors or 2 Aggressors and a Sergeant; a host of options are available either way. There are 6 heads for the standard Aggressors, with respirators on the mask of those using flamestorm gauntlets, and 2 more specific heads for the Sergeant. The flamestorm-wielding Aggressors have their own shoulder pads, featuring larger blast shielding to protect them from the immense operating temperatures of their weapons. Also included are reliquaries and purity seals, with special examples for Sergeants featuring extra skulls.
The Primaris Aggressors come as 107 components, and are supplied with 3 Citadel 40mm Round bases.
¥éËThis pack of plastic components can be used to upgrade a variety of Primaris Space Marines with iconography and details specific to the Dark Angels. 21 components in total are included:Œæ
- 5 Dark Angel Mk X power armour shoulder pads, which are used to upgrade Hellblasters and Intercessors;
- 2 Dark Angel Mk X Gravis armour shoulder pads, which are used to upgrade Aggressors;
- 1 Dark Angel Mk X power armour shoulder pad, for use with characters/Sergeants;
- 1 Dark Angel Mk X Gravis armour shoulder pad, for use with Aggressor character/Sergeants;
- 2 Dark Angel bare heads;
- 1 Dark Angels-specific helmet;
- 1 left arm and separate power sword, which is designed for use with an Intercessor;
- 1 left Dark Angels character/Sergeant arm with attached hand, to fit an Intercessor;
- 2 reliquaries;
- 1 book;
- 2 pouch and icon hangers;
- 1 tilting plate.
The highest-ranking members of the1st Companyäó»s Inner Circle are sometimes accompanied by a Command Squad from the 1st Company. Such a hand-picked formation of the most veteran Deathwing Terminators makes a formidable unit, ideal for a bodyguard or to be assigned special duties.
The Command Squad stands resplendent in the iconography of the Dark Angels and Space Marines, as well as wing motifs, rivets, searchlights and studs. As well as options for an Apothecary and Champion, and storm bolters, power sword and power fists, there are interesting features such as an under-slung plasma cannon, a censer-featuring halberd of Caliban. The kit includes the eerie-looking miniature of the Watcher in the Dark, which embraces a Perfidious Relic, and stands in a long cloak äóñ out of which pokes a power-armoured foot. This fantastic box set will provide numerous options for the Warhammer 40,000 collector and modeller alike.
This kit contains 102 components, a Space Marines Transfer Sheet, five 40mm round bases, and one 25mm round base with which to make a Deathwing Command Squad, Deathwing Knights or five Deathwing Terminators.
This kit comes supplied unpainted and requires assembly äóñ we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Paints.View full product details
Sold Out $30.00
ŒæThis is a set of 20 6-sided 16mm dice, in a variety of colours that represent the Dark Angels. Designed with square edges, with the pips perfectly flush with the surfaces, each features a skull in place of the 1 and a Dark Angels icon in the place of the 6:Œæ
- 12 x dark green dice with grey icons, representing the main Dark Angels colour scheme;
- 4 x bone dice with green icons, representing the Deathwing;
- 4 x Black dice with bone icons, representing the Ravenwing.
ŒæView full product details
The spiritual leaders of their Chapters, Chaplains are awe-inspiring warrior priests who administer rites, preserve rituals and perform ancient ceremonies of initiation, vindications and redemption that are as important to a Space Marine Chapter as its roll of honour or skill at arms. Every Chapter has its own Chaplain, acting as leader in both devotions and combat and second only to the company Captain in rank.
View full product details
This multi-part plastic kit contains the parts necessary to assemble a Primaris Chaplain. Wearing iconic jet-black Mk X power armour featuring unique greaves, he fights fiercely using his absolver bolt pistol and crozius arcanum. His hooded cassock lends him an air of sinister intensity, with plenty of spikes, chains, skulls and purity seals dotted all about. His helmet features a skull design and the chestplate of his armour is modified to portray an exposed ribcage äóñ a reminder of the mortality that his enemies face. His backpack has an attached iron halo, whose 12 points aptly represent the High Lords of Terra.
The Primaris Chaplain comes as 12 components, and is supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round base. The kit also includes a Space Marines Character Transfer Sheet, which features Captain, Chaplain, Librarian and Lieutenant iconography.