Elite Tzaangors, possessing strange feathers and elaborate horns, the Tzaangor Enlightened are truly blessed with the favour of Tzeentch. They wield ornate spears that set them above their lesser kin, some even riding upon Discs of Tzeentch. Tzaangor Enlightened can see strands of the past äóñ foes cower in superstitious fear as the Enlightened give voice to events from their lives that no-one ought to have knowledge of.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the parts necessary to assemble 3 Tzaangor Enlightened, armed with Tzeentchian spears. Each model can be assembled on foot, or riding one of the 3 included Discs of Tzeentch äóñ these are covered in sinister spikes and horns used to smash and hack apart unfortunate enemies, with a sculpted magical element attaching them to the base. One can be assembled as an Aviarch, featuring his own chest plate, bearing his own headpiece (from a choice of 2) and carrying a more ornate weapon befitting his elevated status. 6 different heads are included enablng you to customise your models.
This kit is supplied with 3 Citadel 40mm Round bases, and can optionally be used to assemble 3 Tzaangor Skyfires.
Wreathed in warpfire and imbued with boundless empyric energy, the Thousand Sons are the favoured mortal servants of Tzeentch, the Weaver of Destinies. What soul remains in these Heretic Astartes is consumed by a desire to see the Imperium burn. An aura of maddening flux radiates from the psychic core of the Traitor Legion, twisting hope into despair. As their warp presence flares ever brighter, time shifts unnaturally, stretching seconds into seeming eternities and crushing seconds into fleeting moments.The only anchors to reality that remain are the racing heartbeats of the fearful and the incessant pounding of Rubric Marines advancing in perfect unison. Whole swathes of realspace are left burning in the Thousand Sonsäó» wake, yet each battle is but a single step in a larger plan, a lone ripple in the corrupted stream of fate.
Codex: Thousand Sons contains a wealth of background and rules äóñ the definitive book for Thousand Sons collectors. Within this 104-page hardback, youäó»ll find:
- Legion of Tzeentch: the history of the Thousand Sons, from their formation, the harnessing of the flaw that granted psychic mutations, and their near-destruction during the Horus Heresy at the iconic battle against the Space Wolves on their homeworld of Prospero;
- The Planet of the Sorcerers: details on this nightmarish world of daemons, from which the Thousand Sons launch their raids, and which has been drawn through the veil by Magnus the Red into the Emperoräó»s domain;
- An overview of the Legionäó»s organisation, with details of the 9 cults it is divided into;
- Hosts of the Psyker Lords: 12 examples of the uniforms, colour schemes and iconography of Thousand Sons sects; - A galactic map featuring key flashpoints and summoning rituals of the Thousand Sons;
- The Prism of Warfare: details of the sinister methods of war that these warriors mete out;
- A timeline covering major battles and events in their history, from the Horus Heresy to the Great Rift;
- Background and details on each character and unit available to a Thousand Sons army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get a Thousand Sons army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 26 datasheets providing rules for every Thousand Sons unit and miniature;
- Army abilities reflecting the Thousand Sonsäó» methods of war on the tabletop;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Sons of Magnus: rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
- 3 Psychic disciplines äóñ Discipline of Change, Dark Hereticus Discipline and Tzeentch Discipline äóñ each featuring 6 psychic powers;
- 22 unique Stratagems;
- 6 unique Warlord Traits;
- Sorcerous Arcana: 13 weapons and artefacts available only to Thousand Sons;
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives.
Sold Out $15.00
Designed to make it easier to keep track of Tactical Objectives, psychic powers and Stratagems in games of Warhammer 40,000, this set of 80 cards äóñ each featuring artwork on the reverse äóñ is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of any Thousand Sons gamer. Included:
- 22 Stratagems available to any Battle-forged Thousand Sons army as found in Codex: Thousand Sons, along with 3 Stratagems äóñ Command Re-roll, Counter-Offensive and Insane Bravery äóñ from the Warhammer 40,000 rules, available to any army;
- 19 psychic power cards: 1 Smite, and 18 split over 3 psychic disciplines äóñ Discipline of Change, Dark Hereticus Discipline and Tzeentch Discipline äóñ each featuring 6 psychic powers;
- 36 Tactical Objectives, including the 6 specific Objectives from Codex: Thousand Sons.
The air screams as Magnus the Red descends from the skies, and stone runs molten beneath his shadow. Cyclopean son of the Emperor of Mankind, his very presence is anathema to logic. To look upon him is to surrender sanity, and when the Crimson King gazes back, destruction is loosed in unimaginable measure. Second only to the Emperor in terms of psychic ability, he rends asunder reality with a sweep of his blade, annihilating even super-heavy vehicles with the sheer intensity of his ire. Then, with a flex of mighty pinions, Magnus the Red is borne aloft, glorying in his unnatural power as he brings fresh calamity to the weaklings who oppose him.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble Magnus the Red, Daemon Primarch of Tzeentch. An imposing winged model whose size is appropriate to his power, he comes with a selection of 3 different faces (cyclopean, open helm and closed helm), is clad in armour dating from before the dark days of the Horus Heresy and has an array of modelling options: accessories include magical tomes, scrolls and daggers. Heäó»s armed with the frankly ostentatious Blade of Magnus, modelled as a choice of glaive or sword. Supplied with a Citadel 100mm Round based, and a crushed Space Wolf Dreadnought for a base detail!
Sold Out $40.00
For ten thousand years, the seeker of arcane truths known as Ahriman has roamed the galaxy in a quest to acquire every artefact, every tome and every scroll that harbours eldritch powers. Worlds burn in his shadow as he plucks these treasures from their owners by any means necessary. Resistance is the last error his enemies can make äóñ Tzeentchian magic reshapes reality around them, a pass of the Black Staff twisting their bodies unnaturally until nothing remains but bubbling flesh. Ahriman, lord of a broken Legion; his determination is such that destiny itself bends to his whim.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble Ahriman, Arch-Sorcerer of the Thousand Sons. Armed with an Inferno bolt pistol and the Black Staff of Ahriman, he comes elevated upon a Disc of Tzeentch. Supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round base.
Twisted arcanists, wicked of intent and strange of form, Exalted Sorcerers have an encyclopí?dic knowledge of spells and are able to bend reality to their desires. Amongst their number are warrior-mystics that have stalked the galaxy for ten thousand years äóñ to these masters of the esoteric, matters of war are a crass distraction, but these visionaries bring a terrible focus to bear when battle rages. Enemies are torn to shreds by devastating magical barrages, hideously changed, twisted and distorted as the most ill-fated Chaos Spawn.
This multi-part plastic kit contains all the parts necessary to make 3 Exalted Sorcerers, each armed with Inferno bolt pistols and force staves. The kit includes 6 different chest plates, 7 different heads and a Disc of Tzeentch äóñ this can be modelled upside down with different visible details, and includes magic flame for elevation. Supplied with 3 32mm Round bases and 1 40mm Round base.
Stepping out from the fog of war come the Rubricae. Many of these undying warriors were psykers in their own right, before an ancient curse damned them to an eternity as living husks in their baroque power armour now contains nothing but sparkling dust. In battle, a malevolent witch-light crackles around the eyes of these traitor Space Marines as they open fire on those they would have once called brothers. Their infernal weaponry spits plumes of warpfire into the ranks of the foe, flesh and molten armour exploding in all directions as salvo after salvo hits home.
This multi-part plastic kit contains all the parts necessary to assemble 10 Rubric Marines, armed with either Inferno boltguns or warpflamers. One model can be armed with a soulreaper cannon, one can carry an Icon of Flame, and one can be assembled as an Aspiring Sorcerer, who is armed with a force stave and either an Inferno bolt pistol or warpflame pistol. Supplied with 10 Citadel 32mm Round bases.vŒæ
Scarab Occult Terminators were once the finest psykers in the Thousand Sons Legion, bodyguards to Magnus the Red himself. Reduced to dust along with their brethren, they now possess only an echo of their previous intellect. They stride into battle at the behest of their sorcerous masters, advancing with an eerie, stoic calm; clad in ornate armour, they bear down on the foe in near-silence until their weaponry is unleashed. Then, the sickening sound of khopesh blades and Inferno combi-bolters tearing into flesh rings out, delivering death to those who insult the warriors of Prospero with their resistance.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble 5 Scarab Occult Terminators, armed with Inferno combi-bolters and khopesh blades. One model can be assembled with an included heavy warpflamer, soulreaper cannon or hellfyre missile rack. One model can be assembled as a Scarab Occult Sorcerer, who can exchange his combi-bolter for an included power sword. Supplied with 5 Citadel 40mm Round bases.
The Changer of Ways, the Master of Fortune, the Great Conspirator and the Architect of Fate äóñ these are just some of the names of Tzeentch. A brother god to Nurgle, Khorne and Slaanesh, and often an ally of the Horned Rat, he is the undisputed master of the arcane arts. His daemonic followers swarm over the battlefields in scintillating glory, searing the land with coruscating flames of change.
This is a great-value box set that gives you an immediate collection of fantastic Daemons of Tzeentch miniatures, which you can assemble and use right away in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar and Warhammer 40,000! Youäó»ll receive a Burning Chariot of Tzeentch (with optional Herald of Tzeentch on foot), 3 Flamers of Tzeentch, 3 Screamers of Tzeentch and 10 Pink Horrors.