This is a pack of handy reference cards for a Human Blood Bowl team, along with blank cards allowing every coach to create their own players! Contained in the pack:
- Reference cards for Linemen, Catchers, Throwers, Blitzers and Ogres;
- Reference cards for the following star players: Morg 'N' Thorg, Helmut Wulf, Karla Von Kill;
- The following blank cards that you can use to create your own players: 9 Linemen, 6 Catchers, 3 Throwers, 6 Blitzers, 2 Ogres;
- A team roster card, with match record on the reverse;
- 8 Special Play cards: Mercenary Meteormancer, Experimental Footgear, The Protegí©, Bad Burger, Rowdy Wizard, Hungry Griffon, Steelhelm's Sporting Tonic, The Latest Techniques.
- The most important card: a card explaining how to use the other cards.
Releases September 8, 2018
Guest edited by Glug Glottington, this is the third issue of Spike! Journal. Covering Nurgle teams, with a veritable host of brand-new content for Blood Bowl, this is sure to be a must-have for Chaos coaches... Contained in the 36-page journal:
- Papa Nurgleäó»s Favoured Players: details and background on those teams dedicated to Nurgle, the most bizarrely cheerful of the Chaos gods. Youäó»ll learn how they play, how they look and how they gleefully spread their rot and filth all over the pitch, with a focus on The Diseased Destroyers, Bile-City Blightkings, The Subterranean Slimeballs, and The Plaguebearers;
- Chat With the Rat: ace Skaven reporter Hackspit äóÖthe Scribbleräó» Quillchewer talks with Bilerot Vomitflesh about being a follower of Nurgle, and asks: just where is the Garden of Nurgle?;
- Star Player Spotlight: äóñ a detailed profile of Bilerot Vomitflesh, who can play for Nurgle and Chaos Chosen teams. Includes his in-game cost, stats and skills, and career äóÖhighlightsäó»;
- Dirt From the Dugout: Spike! Journal interviews gossip columnist Mindy Piewhistle about the rivalry between the Dark Gods, and learns maybe a little more than theyäó»d like about some insidious locker room shenanigans;
- Nurgle Playbook: an Introduction to coaching Nurgle teams, including an overview of the strengths of their team, advice on tactics, set-ups, and examples of the skills you can give to different positions.
- Star Player Spotlight: a grisly profile of Bulla Shardhorn, a pox-ridden beast who can play for Chaos Renegade, and Nurgle teams. Includes his in-game cost, stats and skills, and career highlights;
- Star Player Spotlight: a profile of Tolly Glocklinger, a former circus strongman (which is excellent) who can play for Nurgle teams. Includes his in-game cost, stats and skills, and career highlights;
- The Glittering Prizes: an overview of the recent history of Blood Bowl taking a closer look at many of the minor leagues and tournaments that have sprung up after the collapse of the NAF, becoming regular fixtures;
- Sideline Assistance: a trio of rotten new inducements for Nurgle, Chaos Chosen, and Chaos Renegade Blood Bowl teams. Plague Doctors, Cavorting Nurglings and Horticulturalists of Nurgle are available äóñ none of them do anything especially pleasantäó?;
- Mighty Blow!: tales of sporting glory from the career of all-time Star Player Bob Bifford, presented as an all-new comic strip drawn by the legendary Blood Bowl illustrator Pete Knifton, and written by official Spike! Journal sports-scribe Nick Kyme.
Sold Out $50.00
Compiling together the 2 Death Zone Seasons available so far, with some fantastic content from White Dwarf articles content added on, this is an essential book for every Blood Bowl coach. Contained in the 140-page hardback:
- Official League rules! This is a guide to running a Blood Bowl league, taking you through drafting and maintaining teams, dealing with casualties, earning and spending Star Player points, playoffs and continuing into new seasons. Includes a blank roster/match record sheet;
- Optional League rules! With these, you can handicap the amount of gold that top-flight teams earn, keep Star Players around longer, earn sponsorship deals (as long as you donäó»t mind being a dirty shill), bring in infamous referees, cheerleader and coaching staff, use different balls (some of which are a bitäó? explodey), and set up exhibition matches;
- 12 Star Players! Barik Farblast, Glart Smashrip, Kreek Rustgouger, Horkon Heartripper, The Swift Twins, Bo Gallantí©, Willow Rosebark, Karla Von Kill, Helmut Wulf, Ripper Bolgrot, Scrappa Sorehead, and Madcap Miggz are all in here, ready to play for your team (for a price);
- Hall of Fame! The Bright Crusaders, Orcland Raiders, Warpfire Wanderers, The Greenboyz, The Grudge Bearers, The Celestial Comets, The Chaos All-Stars, and The Underworld Creepers are featured in this illustrious, glorious Hall, along with their history and team rosters;
- More Stuff! Alternate rules for using Special Play cards, a compendium of player skills, an OFFICIAL reference for the teams available to play, a summary of all the Star Players and a selection of weather tables, all in one handy place;
- An FAQ! This provides clarity on a number of rules based on feedback from the Blood Bowl community.
Sold Out $15.00
Sold Out $15.00
A ton of weird, wonderful and bizarre events can and will happen on and off the pitch during games of Blood Bowl, and theyäó»re represented brilliantly by the Hall of Fame cards. Building on the cards included in the boxed game is this pack of 26 cards äóñ split into two decks, the 10-card Magical Memorabilia and 16-card Heroic Feats decks äóñ which bring out the anarchy of this Sport of Champions in fine style. Roll a dice at the beginning of your game to see how many each player can wield; a well-placed card can swing the tide in your favour.View full product details