The Iron Hands are one with the machine. They are among the most stoic and relentless of all Adeptus Astartes, ever willing to show the superiority of their bionic augmetics in battle to prove their belief that the flesh is weak. Inside this 64-page hardback codex supplement, you'll find everything you need to unleash the Iron Hands in battle, plus thrilling lore and art to inspire your own collection.
Inside this book, you'll find:
- The history of the Iron Hands and their drive for cold, emotionless perfection, to cast off weakling flesh and embrace the unyielding fortitude of the machine
- A detailed description of Chapter organisation and iconography
- An Iron Hands bestiary with a detailed background for Iron Father Feirros, the Master of the Forge
- A showcase of stunningly painted Citadel miniatures
- Rules for Iron Father Feirros
- Stratagems, Warlord Traits, Tactical Objectives, Relics of Medusa, the Technomancy discipline, defining the ways that the Iron Hands wage war
- And more!
You will need a copy of Codex: Space Marines and the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook to use the rules included in this codex supplement.
Unleash the Iron Hands and purge the weakness of the flesh with these handy reference cards! Each set is great for quickly referring to your rules, making sure you’ll pick the right Stratagems or psychic powers for your battles with ease.
This set includes the following cards:
- 36 Tactical Objectives (including 6 specific to Iron Hands)
- 20 Stratagems
- 7 psychic powers (includes Smite and the 6 powers from the Technomancy discipline)
You will need a copy of Codex: Space Marines, Codex Supplement: Iron Hands and the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook to make full use of these cards.
Show your allegiance to the sons of the Gorgon with this set of upgrades and transfers for your Primaris Space Marines. It can be used to upgrade a variety of squads with iconography and details specific to the Iron Hands Chapter.
This kit contains 2 frames, each containing the following:
- 5x Iron Hands MK X power armour shoulder pads (designed for use with Hellblasters/Intercessors)
- 1x Iron Hands MK X power armour shoulder pad (designed for Characters or Sergeants from Hellblasters/Intercessors squads)
- 2x Iron Hands Gravis armour shoulder pad (designed for use with Aggressors)
- 1x Iron Hands Gravis armour shoulder pad (designed for Characters or Sergeants from Aggressors squads)
- 2x Iron Hands character bare heads
- 1x Iron Hands helmeted head
- 1x left arm with bionics
- 1x right arm with bionic hand, holding a bolt rifle
- 2x purity seals
- 1x pauldron
- 4x Iron Hands decorations
The set also contains 2 transfer sheets including Chapter, squad and vehicle transfers, as well as campaign badges, squad numbers, rank and honour markings.
No living Iron Hand can recall a time when Feirros’ sardonic tones did not grace the Iron Council. Nor does any remember another wielding the axe Harrowhand during their Rite of Severance – the lopping of the left hand so that an augmetic fist may take its place is the moment in which a recruit truly becomes an Iron Hand.
Armed with the unique ranged weapon Gorgon's Wrath, Iron Father Feirros can blast apart enemies at range or cut them to pieces in combat with the devastating weapon Harrowhand. Feirros is a beautiful centrepiece for your Iron Hands army, covered as he is with the masterwork bionics so beloved of the sons of Medusa.
This 17-part plastic kit makes one Iron Father Feirros and is supplied with one Citadel 40mm Round Base.