Swift beyond belief and impossibly agile, Harlequins flow through battle like silk streamers in a hurricane. As they close with the foe, the Players are in constant motion, a riot of prismatic colour that dazzles the senses. The oncoming Harlequins sprint, leap and weave, the blades and blasts of their terrified enemy whistling around them to little effect. To the untrained eye, the onset of a Harlequin masque is a riotous confusion of sound, colour and violence that to the refined Aeldari senses reveals clear patterns. Every moment is orchestrated, every Player knows implicitly how and when their comrades will strike. This is war made art and art made war, battle fought with perfect rhythm and meaning, and it is as lethal as it is spectacular.
View full product details
Codex: Harlequins contains a wealth of background and rules äóñ the definitive book for Harlequins collectors. Within this 80-page hardback, youäó»ll find:
- A history of the Harlequins, covering the tragic fall of the Aeldari and the Harlequinsäó» worship of Cegorach, a trickster god who escaped the fate of the other gods äóñ thus protecting his worshippers from the terrible predations of Slaanesh;
- Weapons of the Lethal Art: an array of elegant, deadly weapons and wargear employed by the Harlequins; - The Great Stage: a galactic map featuring the locations of Craftworlds, webway gates, Exodite worlds and certain planets of interest to the Harlequins äóñ Imperial and Necron;
- The Black Library: a description of this fabled realm within the webway, containing the sum total of Aeldari knowledge, which the Harlequins protect;
- Harlequin Masques: the structure and organisation of a Masque, an army and company of players both, the collectives by which Harlequins wage war, including examples of numerical runes and Troupe markings;
- Descriptions of 10 Masques and their iconic runes äóñ The Midnight Sorrow, The Veiled Path, The Frozen Stars, The Dreaming Shadow, The Soaring Spite, The Silent Shroud, The Dance Without End, The Twisted Path, The Shattered Mirage, and The Reaperäó»s Mirth;
- The Dance of Ages: a timeline of major events and battles in the history of the Harlequins, from the Fall to the present times;
- Background on each unit available to a Harlequins army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get a Harlequins army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 9 datasheets providing rules for using every Harlequins unit in your games of Warhammer 40,000 äóñ including the Webway Gate, an Aeldari scenery piece;
- Weapons of the Masques: profiles for all weapons and wargear of the Harlequins, ranged and close-combat - Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Wayfarers of the Labyrinth: rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
- 6 Masque Forms: bonus abilities specific to the following Masques äóñ The Midnight Sorrow, The Veiled Path, The Frozen Stars, The Soaring Spite, The Dreaming Shadow and The Silent Shroud;
- 25 unique Stratagems, including 5 for the following specific Masques äóñ The Frozen Stars, The Dreaming Shadow, The Soaring Spite, The Midnight Sorrow, The Veiled Path and The Silent Shroud;
- Enigmas of the Black Library: 13 weapons and artefacts available only to the Harlequins;
- Phantasmancy Discipline: 6 psychic powers specific to Harlequins models with the Psyker keyword;
- 6 unique Warlord Traits for the Harlequins with a further 6 for the following Masques: The Frozen Stars, The Dreaming Shadow, The Soaring Spite, The Midnight Sorrow, The Veiled Path and The Silent Shroud;
- 6 Tactical Objectives unique to the Harlequins.
ŒæDesigned to make it easier to keep track of Tactical Objectives and Stratagems in games of Warhammer 40,000, this set of 71 cards äóñ each featuring artwork on the reverse äóñ is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of any Harlequins gamer. Included:
View full product details
- 25 Stratagems available to any Battle-forged Harlequins army as found in Codex: Harlequins, along with 3 Stratagems äóñ Command Re-roll, Counter-Offensive and Insane Bravery äóñ from the Warhammer 40,000 rules, available to any army;
- 7 Psychic Powers; 6 from the Phantasmancy Discipline, along with Smite;
- 36 Tactical Objectives, including the 6 specific Tactical Objectives from Codex: Harlequins.
ŒæThe Aeldari Webway Gate is HUGE äóñ youäó»ll be able to comfortably fit a Wraithknight between the two halves. You may be wondering how you add this piece of terrain to your games. Weäó»re keen to make sure that every Aeldari army gets access to the Webway Gate, and so, as well as finding rules and matched play points in Codex: Harlequins, youäó»ll also be able to find the datasheet in the box.
Youäó»ll be able to add a Webway Gate to your Drukhari, Craftworlds and Harlequins armies, and you can use it in-game to deploy your units up close to enemy lines äóñ imagine using it to drop in a clutch of Talos Pain Engines, or a pack of Howling Bansheesäó?View full product details
Embracing the role of Death in its entirety, there is no mercy in the heart of a Death Jester. His outsize shuriken cannon reaps a deadly toll on his enemies as each round, impregnated with virulent biotoxins, causes its victimsäó» metabolisms to spectacularly detonate.
This 10-piece plastic kit makes one Harlequin Death Jester armed with a shrieker cannon, and has a choice of 2 face masks. The model is supplied with a 25mm round base.
Illusion, misdirection and terror are the psychic tools at the disposal of the Shadowseer. Wherever the Shadowseer treads on the battlefield discipline collapses, replaced by a bedlam of screams, gibbering and panicked, aimless gunfire. Through it all strides the Shadowseer äóñ an island of sinister calm in an ocean of madness.
This 11-piece plastic kit makes one Harlequin Shadowseer armed a shuriken pistol, miststave and hallucinogen grenade launcher. The shuriken pistol can be replaced with a neuro disruptor which is also included. The model is supplied with a 25mm round base.
Sold Out $40.00
Heavily armed and incredibly fast, squads of Skyweavers outmanoeuvre their foes before cutting them to pieces with concentrated firepower. Their ripping streams of shuriken fire and crackling bolts of electromagnetic energy slaughter foot troops and reduce enemy tanks to sparking wrecks with equal ease.
This box contains everything you need to make 2 Harlequin Skyweavers, each with a pilot and pillion rider. Each Skyweaver is armed with a shuriken cannon and mirage launcher, the shuriken cannon can be replaced with a haywire cannon. The pillion riders can each be armed with either star bolas or a zephyrglaive, and there are five heads with space to add one of 7 individually designed masks for both the pilots and pillion riders, as well as one completely masked head.
To complete the Skyweaver there are a choice of 4 different mask designs which can be modelled either flat to the bonnet or raised to reveal the targeting equipment beneath.
This multi-part plastic kit contains 84 components with which to make a 2 Harlequin Skyweavers. Also included are 2 large flying bases and a Harlequins transfer sheet.
None, even amongst the Harlequins, know the limits of the Solitaireäó»s abilities. Tales exist of these supernatural killers running up sheer fortress walls, spilling from the shadows inside locked bunkers, even slowing time itself. For any who stand in the Solitaireäó»s way, death is destined.
This 9-piece plastic kit makes one Harlequin Solitaire armed with a harlequinäó»s kiss and harlequinäó»s caress. Also included is the option to add a holo-field to the Solitaireäó»s jacket. The model is supplied with a 25mm round base.
Starweavers streak across the battlefield as a storm of shattered light, relying upon a mixture of velocity and misdirection to confound the enemyäó»s aim. These swift attack vehicles have a transport platform at their rear capable of bearing a Harlequin Troupe into battle.
This box contains everything you need to make either a Starweaver or a Voidweaver. Both variants are made from the same chassis, with the choice of crew and weapon mounts determining the type that you complete.
The Starweaver is armed with 2 shuriken cannons and 3 banks of mirage launchers. There is also a rappelling line that can be attached to the back of the vehicle. There are 2 crew members that can be modelled onto the rear of the Starweaver, armed with a choice of star bolas, sword or zephyrglaive, whilst there are 2 arms that will hold onto the vehicle itself.
The Voidweaver is a mobile gun platform armed with 2 shuriken cannons, one is under-slung beneath the front of the vehicle and the second is rear-facing and mounted on the platform on the top of the Voidweaver. You also have a choice of either a pintle-mounted haywire cannon or a prismatic cannon and the option to add 3 banks of mirage launchers. There is a separate gunner model who can be assembled so that he is standing, attached to either the top shuriken cannon or pintle-mounted weapons.
Whichever variant you decide to make, both bikes have the option of 9 pairs of masks that can be added to the side of the vehicle. There are 5 heads with space to add one of 10 individually designed masks for both the pilots and crew, as well as 2 completely masked heads. Also included are 2 clear canopies that can be glued on to completely enclose the cockpit, or used to just cover the lower section.
This multi-part plastic kit contains 94 components with which to make 1 Harlequin Starweaver or Voidweaver. Also included is 1 large flying base and a Harlequins transfer sheet.
In battle, Harlequin Troupes move fast and hit hard, relying on speed and skill to annihilate the enemy before they even have time to raise their guns. Once in combat, the Harlequins are in their element, performing a lethal dance of death while their masks shimmer with their foeäó»s worst fears.
This box contains everything you need to make a 6-man Harlequin Troupe armed with sword and shuriken pistol, including the option to include a Troupe Master. There are 6 sets of legs, all perched on outcrops of rock, with which to form the base of your miniatures. You have the choice of 7 different torso fronts and 5 torso backs, along with 3 extra backs sporting Harlequin jackets. You also get 6 swords of two distinct designs, 6 shuriken pistols, 6 harlequinäó»s kisses, 2 harlequinäó»s embraces, 2 harlequinäó»s caresses, 2 neuro disruptors and 2 fusion pistols. There is a power sword as well should you wish to upgrade your Troupe Master.
Alongside all of these weapon options there are 2 complete masked heads as well as a further 5 heads with space to add one of the 13 individually designed face masks. Also included are 6 weapons pouches.
There is a huge amount of variety for both posing and choosing weapons options and all of the components in this kit are fully interchangeable with the other Harlequin plastic kits.
This multi-part plastic kit contains 80 components with which to make a 6-man Harlequin Troupe. Also included are 6 x 25mm round bases and a Harlequins transfer sheet.
One of five books covering the range of Citadel miniatures used to play games of Warhammer 40,000, Index: Xenos 1 is an essential purchase for those wanting to play games of Warhammer 40,000, packed with updated rules and complete points values for Aeldari äóñ Craftworld Eldar, Dark Eldar and Harlequins äóñ or Necron armies*.
It contains 124 datasheets covering the range of Aeldari and Necron miniatures, with overviews of each army. Updated abilities, psychic powers, wargear, weapon profiles and points values allow you to field your collection in games of Warhammer 40,000. Thereäó»s also a blank army roster and detachment roster, which you are free to photocopy and use when building a Battle-Forged army in Matched Play games.
Covered in the 128-page softback book:
- An overview of the Craftworld Aeldari (formerly Eldar);
- A Craftworlds army list, with an explanation of the Craftworld keyword, the Runes of Battle and Runes of Fate psychic disciplines and the Battle Focus and Ancient Doom Abilities; - 45 datasheets for Craftworld Aeldari miniatures.
- An overview of the Drukhari (formerly Dark Eldar);
- A Drukhari army list, with an explanation of the Kabal, Wych Cult and Haemonculus Coven keyword and the Power From Pain and Combat Drugs Abilities;
- 32 datasheets for Drukhari miniatures.
- An overview of the Harlequins;
- A Harlequins army list, with an explanation of the Masque keyword, the Phantasmancy psychic discipline and the Rising Crescendo Ability;
- 8 datasheets for Harlequins miniatures.
- An overview of the Ynnari (an Eldar alliance of followers of Ynnead introduced in the Gathering Storm);
- An Ynnari army list, with an explanation of the Reborn keyword, the Revenant psychic disciplineand the Strength From Death Ability
- 3 datasheets for Ynnari miniatures.
- An overview of the Necrons.
- A Necrons army list, with an explanation of the Dynasty keyword, Reanimation Protocols, Living Metal, and Powers of the C'Tan Abilities;
- 36 datasheets for Necron miniatures.
*Ork, Täó»au Empire, Tyranid and Genestealer Cults armies are covered in Index: Xenos 2.