Lost in the vastness of space, the craftworlds float in utter isolation like scattered jewels upon a pall of velvet. Distant from the warmth of sun or planet, their domes gaze into the darkness of empty space. Within them live the survivors of a civilization abandoned long ago amidst terrifying destruction. These are the Aeldari, a race that is all but extinct, the last remnants of a people whose mere dreams once overturned worlds and quenched suns.
Codex: Craftworlds contains a wealth of background and rules äóñ the definitive book for Craftworld Aeldari collectors. Within this 128-page hardback, youäó»ll find:
- Remnants of the Fall: the origins of the Craftworld Aeldari, their glittering rise and tragic fall, and the ongoing, desperate struggle for survival that consumes them utterly;
- Organisation of Craftworld warhosts, along with the strategic disposition of Aeldari Craftworlds äóñ this includes a breakdown of the colours, symbols and iconography of the worlds that remain, and the structure of their armies;
- Detailed background and heraldry of the following Craftworlds: Biel-Tan, Ulthwí©, Iyanden, Saim-Hann and Alaitoc;
- Wanderers of the Stars: brief profiles of more Craftworlds äóñ Altansar, Il-Kaithe, Lugganath, Iybraesil, Yme-Loc and Mymeara;
- The Doom of the Aeldari: a timeline of significant events both before and after the Fall; presented with the proviso that much knowledge has been lost, this concentrates largely on the Age of Survival with important battles and discoveries listed;
- Background and details on each character, vehicle and unit available to an Aeldari army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get a Craftworld Aeldari army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 46 datasheets containing rules for every Craftworld Aeldari unit and miniature;
- Army abilities reflecting the Craftworld Aeldariäó»s methods of war on the tabletop,;
- The Forge of Vaul: wargear both ranged and close-combat used by the Craftworld Aeldari;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- A Lethal Elegance: rules for Battle-forged armies, including äóñ
- Craftworld Attributes for the following Craftworlds: Biel-Tan, Ulthwí©, Iyanden, Saim-Hann, Alaitoc;
- 6 unique Warlord Traits available for any Craftworld Aeldari commander;
- 5 Craftworld-specific Warlord Traits, for the 5 named above;
- 26 Stratagems, with 5 Craftworld-specific;
- Remnants of Glory: a selection of 13 rare weapons and artefacts;
- Rune Disciplines, allowing you to choose between Runes of Battle and Runes of Fate for your models with the Psyker keyword;
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives.
Though they once ruled the stars, the Aeldari brought about a terrible curse that shattered their empire forever. Crossing the galaxy on their vast world-ships, lead by the most powerful psykers in the universe, they rage hard against the dying of the light. Under the leadership of Farseers, psychics capable of planning thousands of years into the future with patience and confidence unmatched by any race, the Aeldari wish to see their empire burn brightly once more, illuminated by the glory of total war, before fate consigns them to dark oblivion.
This is a great-value box set that gives you an immediate collection of fantastic Aeldari miniatures, which you can assemble and use right away in games of Warhammer 40,000! You'll receive a Farseer, 5 Wraithguard (who can be optionally assembled as Wraithblades), a Wraithlord and a War Walker, along with 2 Aeldari transfer sheets.
Designed to make it easier to keep track of Tactical Objectives, psychic powers and Stratagems in games of Warhammer 40,000, this set of 78 cards äóñ each featuring artwork on the reverse äóñ is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of any Craftworlds gamer. Included:
- 13 psychic power cards - 12 from the Runes of Battle and Runes of Fate disciplines, along with Smite;
- 26 Craftworlds Stratagems available to any Battle-forged Craftworlds army as found in Codex: Craftworlds including 5 which are Craftworld-specific, along with 3 Stratagems äóñ Command Re-roll, Counter-Offensive and Insane Bravery äóñ from the Warhammer 40,000 rules, available to any army;
- 36 Tactical Objectives, including the 6 specific Objectives from Codex: Craftworlds.
With an unrivalled knowledge and understanding of the art of war, Autarchs are the supreme commanders of the Aeldari warhost. An Aeldari army led by an Autarch acts as a perfect war machine, displaying an elegant synchronicity that can outflank and outmanoeuvre any enemy with ease and grace.
This finely-detailed, single-frame kit contains everything needed to make one Aeldari Autarch. Featuring Swooping Hawk wings and mandiblasters, the miniature is armed with a power sword and a fusion pistol. Supplied with a 32mm round base, the model requires assembly and comes in nine pieces.
Aeldari Autarchs are blessed with a total innate understanding of the mechanics - and art - of war. Natural leaders, their presence on the battlefield means an Aeldari army will function as a pure, optimal machine of battle, synchronising and dominating with the tactics handed down from Farseer advisors. To an Autarch, there is no greater victory than demonstrating every aspect of Khaine's might at once, and proving the supremacy of the Aeldari.
This multi-part plastic and resin nineteen component kit contains everything you need to make one Aeldari Autarch, riding a jetbike. Armed with a shuriken catapult, the model also has the option of either a power sword, laser lance or fusion blasters, with these four weapon options ensuring your model's uniqueness in the field. Included in the box is one small flying base.
The Avatar is the living embodiment of Khaine, the Aeldari god of war and murder. Molten iron flows through his veins and bubbles of fiery ichor burst and solidify upon his skin. Thick red gore oozes from his hands and drips from his fingers. In his right hand he carries the Wailing Doom, the weapon of the Bloody-handed God that shrieks as it tastes mortal flesh. To all who see it, the Avatar is a terrifying sight - the manifestation of the rage and bitterness of an entire race. Battlelines buckle beneath his fury and most enemies will turn and flee rather than face his fiery wrath.
This pack contains The Avatar of Khaine - a finely detailed resin cast kit that comes in five components and is supplied with a 40mm round base. This miniature is supplied unpainted and requires assembly - we recommend using Citadel Super Glue and Citadel Paints.
The Dark Reapers represent the War God in his role as the Destroyer. They are perhaps the most sinister and lethal of all Aspect Warriors and their armour is adorned with symbols of death and destruction. They carry with them the formidable reaper launcher, a sacred weapon that creates a blistering firestorm with every salvo it fires. The armour-piercing missiles it fires are powerful enough to take down all but the most heavily protected foe.
This boxed set contains five Aeldari Dark Reapers. These models are finely detailed resin cast miniatures. They are supplied as 16 separate components and come with five 25mm Round Bases. These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly - we recommend using Citadel Super Glue and Citadel Paints.
The Dire Avengers are first amongst the Aspect Warriors of the Aeldari. They represent the War God's unending thirst for vengeance upon a galaxy of woe, and as such they are merciless to their foes and unstinting in their devotion to their people.
The Dire Avengers in this kit are all armed with Avenger shuriken catapults, as well an enough extra parts for each to be equipped with their own ammunition pouches. There are optional parts to make an Exarch who can be armed with a shuriken catapult, two shuriken catapults, a diresword and a shuriken pistol, or a power weapon and shimmershield. Also included is a choice of two Exarch heads (1 helmeted, the other bare) and an optional back banner to further distinguish the unit's leader. As well as this, there is a small statue of Asurmen included on the frame.
This multi-part plastic kit contains 42 components and an Aeldari Transfer Sheet with which to make five Aeldari Dire Avengers, or four Dire Avengers and one Dire Avenger Exarch. Add more boxes to your cart to build up a bigger core of infantry for your collection.
This kit comes supplied unpainted and requires assembly - we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Paints.
Eldrad Ulthran was once chief amongst the Farseers of Ulthwí©. Eldrad has lived for over ten thousand years, and has successfully guided his people along the twisting paths of fate since the Fall, and throughout the rise of the Imperium. Time and time again, Eldrad has averted disaster for not only his former craftworld, but the entire Aeldari race, committing acts of heroism hidden within severed strands of fate, regularly offering sage wisdom and tactical aid to those who fight against the overwhelming forces of Chaos that beset the galaxy.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble Eldrad Ulthran. Standing tall, wielding a beautifully-jeweled witchblade and the Staff of Ulthamar, he wears impressively elaborate armour reflecting his status as high Farseer. Patterns of psycho-receptive wraithbone runes are secreted about the model äóñ Eldrad is said to have devised over a dozen distinct runes. Even his billowing cloak is inscribed with runes, demonstrating his psychic might äóñ as a backup, should his psychic abilities fail, he carries a shuriken pistol also.
This kit comes as 13 components, and is supplied with a Citadel 25mm Round base.