The Adeptus Mechanicus are the keepers and manufacturers of technology for the Imperium of Mankind. It is a role they guard jealously, using their own standing armies, engines of war and god-machines. It is within their power to unleash the most arcane weaponry in the Imperium, and they do so without mercy. Grim processions of soldiers stride in perfect unison, each one a disturbing fusion of man and machine. Behind them stomp soulless automata, and towering over them are enormous walkers. An Adeptus Mechanicus army marching to war is a sight both terrifying and glorious.
Codex: Adeptus Mechanicus contains a wealth of background and rules äóñ the definitive book for Adeptus Mechanicus collectors. Within this 104-page hardback, youäó»ll find:
- Disciples of the Machine God: a detailed history of the Adeptus Mechanicus, from their inception to the 41st Millennium, describing their devotion to the divine trinity äóñ the Omnissiah, the Machine God and the Motive Force;
- An illustrated organisation of the Adeptus Mechanicusäó» fighting forces, divided into macroclades, cohorts and maniples, with an overview of the hierarchy of the Cult Mechanicus;
- Bastions of the Machine God: a map of their forge worlds, Mechanicus-aligned Knight worlds, Skitarii expeditions and Dark Mechanicus worlds;
- Iconography of the Adeptus Mechanicus: icons, sigils and background information for 11 infamous forge worlds;
- The Ever-faithful: colours and heraldries for 17 examples of Kastelan Robots of the Cult Mechanicus;
- A guide to the structure of a Mechanicus-aligned Knight House, with 4 examples of Questor Mechanicus heraldry;
- A detailed timeline of key events, discoveries and battles in the history of the Adeptus Mechanicus;
- Background and details on each character, vehicle and unit available to an Adeptus Mechanicus army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, depicting the colour schemes of the major forge worlds expertly painted by the äóÖEavy Metal team.
Everything you need to get a Adeptus Mechanicus army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 22 datasheets containing rules for every Adeptus Mechanicus unit;
- Army abilities reflecting the Adeptus Mechanicusäó» methods of war;
- Armoury of the Machine God: wargear both ranged and close-combat used by the Adeptus Mechanicus;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Congregations of War: rules for Battle-forged armies:
- Forge World Dogma for armies with the following forge world keywords äóñ Mars, Graia, Metalica, Lucius, Agripinaa, Stygies VIII, and Ryza;
- 28 Stratagems, 20 of which are unique to this army äóñ 7 are used with specific forge worlds, and 1 is specific to the Questor Mechanicus,
- the Arcana Mechanicus: a selection of rare wargear, some forgeworld-specific;
- 6 Warlord Traits for use by any Warlord, with a further 7 specific to the main forge worlds: Mars, Graia, Metalica, Lucius, Agripinaa, Stygies VIII, and Ryza;
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives.
Designed to make it easier to keep track of Tactical Objectives and Stratagems in games of Warhammer 40,000, this set of 67 cards äóñ each featuring artwork on the reverse äóñ is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of any Adeptus Mechanicus gamer. Included:
- 28 Stratagems from Codex: Adeptus Mechanicus, including 7 which are forge world-specific, and 1 specifically for Questor Mechanicus along with 3 Stratagems - Command Re-roll, Counter-Offensive and Insane Bravery äóñ from the Warhammer 40,000 rules, available to any army;
- 36 Tactical Objectives, including the 6 Adeptus Mechanicus specific Objectives from Codex: Adeptus Mechanicus.
One of five books covering the range of Citadel miniatures used to play games of Warhammer 40,000, Index: Imperium Vol.2 is an essential purchase for those wanting to play games of Warhammer 40,000, packed with updated rules and complete points values for Imperial armies*.
It contains datasheets covering the range of Imperial miniatures, including fortifications, with overviews of each army. Updated abilities, psychic powers, wargear, weapon profiles and points values allow you to field your collection in games of Warhammer 40,000. Thereäó»s also a blank army roster and detachment roster, which you are free to photocopy and use when building a Battle-Forged army in Matched Play games.
Covered in the 168-page softback book:
- An overview of the Astra Militarum and their army organisation;
- Overviews of Cadian Shock Troops, Catachan Jungle Fighters, Officio Prefectus, Militarum Tempestus, Militarum Auxilia, and Aeronautica Imperialis armies;
- An Astra Militarum army list, with an explanation of the Regiment keyword and the Voice of Command Ability;
- 49 datasheets for Astra Militarum miniatures.
- An overview of the Adeptus Mechanicus, including overviews of the Cult Mechanicus and Skitarii;
- An Adeptus Mechanicus army list, including an explanation of the Forge World keyword and Canticles of the Omnissiah Ability;
- 17 datasheets for Adeptus Mechanicus miniatures.
- An overview of the Imperial Knights;
- An Imperial Knights army list, with an explanation of the Household keyword;
- 5 datasheets for Imperial Knights miniatures.
- An overview of the Adeptus Ministorum and Sisters of Battle;
- An Adeptus Ministorum army list, with an explanation of the Order keyword and the Acts of Faith, Shield of Faith, and Zealot Abilities;
- 21 datasheets for Adeptus Ministorum and Sisters of Battle miniatures.
Adeptus Astra Telepathica
- An overview of the Adeptus Astra Telepathica;
- An Adeptus Astra Telepathica army list, with the Psykana psychic discipline;
- 3 datasheets for Adeptus Astra Telepathica miniatures.
Sisters of Silence
- An overview of the Sisters of Silence.
- A Sisters of Silence army list, with the Witch Hunters and Psychic Abomination Abilities;
- 4 datasheets for Sisters of Silence miniatures.
- An overview of the Officio Assassinorum and their 4 most famous Temples (Vindicare, Callidus, Culexus, Eversor);
- An Officio Assassinorum army list, with the Independent Operative and Lightning Reflexes Abilities;
- 4 datasheets for Officio Assassinorum miniatures.
- An overview of The Inquisition and their 3 most infamous Ordos (Hereticus, Xenos, Malleus);
- An Inquisition army list, with the Telethesia psychic discipline, an explanation of the Ordo keyword and the Quarry Ability;
- 9 datasheets for Inquisition miniatures.
- An overview of the Adeptus Custodes;
- An Adeptus Custodes army list, with 3 datasheets for Adeptus Custodes miniatures.
- An overview of Fortifications in the 41st Millenium;
- 4 datasheets for using Fortifications in games of Warhammer 40,000.
*Space Marines armies are covered in Index: Imperium 1.
Sold Out $157.00
An imposingly tall, heavily armed engine of war, nothing announces its presence on the battlefield quite like an Imperial Knight Warden. Carrying itself into the thick of the action with heavy, thudding steps, the distinctive drone of the avenger gatling cannon sounding a terrible clarion call, the Knight is capable of unleashing a furious hellstorm of large-calibre shells that can tear apart even the most impressively-armoured foe. Should any enemy be brave - or foolish - enough to engage a Warden at close quarters, theyäó»ll find themselves at the mercy of some of the Imperiumäó»s most fearsome close-combat weaponry; the Reaper chainsword is the stuff of hushed legend amongst the Emperoräó»s enemies.
This is a serious, serious bit of kit! Everything you need in order to build one Imperial Knight Warden is included in this box; one complete 147-component Imperial Knight kit and this seventy-four-component upgrade kit. It features three completely new faceplates, a new tilting plate/shield, a set of new Adeptus Mechanicus icons and a frankly insane amount of weaponry: a chest pintle Meltagun, a gatling cannon assembly (with heavy flamer), the infamous Reaper chainsword, a thunderstrike gauntlet, a thermal cannon and a rapid-fire battle cannon - on top of this there are carapace options including rocket pods, missile pods and an anti-air twin Icarus cannon.
This kit shares the impressive posing options with the standard Imperial Knight, with head, arm and waist joints, and can be built as a Knight Errant, Paladin, Warden, Gallant or Crusader - the weapons are all interchangeable and can be used with any other Imperial Knight models you might own.
In total, this multi-part plastic kit comes with 221 components and stands tall on a Citadel 170mm Oval Base.