Sons of the angel-winged Primarch Sanguinius, the Blood Angels are noble and magnificent, a proud Space Marine chapter with ten millennia of history. They are warrior heroes who descend into battle on flaming wings to stand between the Emperor’s servants and the heretical hordes that seek to destroy them. Yet beneath their heroic exterior lies a dark secret known as the Flaw, a gene-curse that has bedevilled them for millennia, ravaging their souls until they fight as much for a suitably heroic end as they do for victory in the Emperor’s name.
Codex: Blood Angels contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Blood Angels collectors. Within this 144-page hardback, you’ll find:
- The Angelic Host: the origin of the Blood Angels, the story behind their homeworld of Ball, the horror of the Flaw and the introduction of Primaris Space Marines to their ranks;
- Ordering the Host: a detailed breakdown of the Blood Angels’ Chapter organisation, their heraldries and vehicle markings;
- Colour schemes and heraldries for 8 successor Chapters: Angels Encarmine, Angels Sanguine, Flesh Tearers, Carmine Blades, Angels Vermillion, Blood Drinkers, Knights of the Chalice, and Lamenters;
- A Chronicle of Heroes: a timeline of major Blood Angels engagements, from the founding to the present;
- Background and details on each character and unit available to a Blood Angels army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get a Blood Angels army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 77 datasheets, providing rules for every Blood Angels unit and miniature;
- Army abilities reflecting the Blood Angels’ methods of war on the tabletop;
- Armoury of Baal: wargear both ranged and close-combat for use by Blood Angels;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Sons of Sanguinius: rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
- 25 unique Stratagems;
- 6 unique Warlord Traits that any Blood Angels commander can use;
- Relics of Baal: 6 rare weapons and artefacts available only to Blood Angels;
- Sanguinary Discipline: 6 psychic powers available to any Blood Angels model with the Psyker keyword;
- 6 Tactical Objectives unique to the Blood Angels.
Chapter Approved 2019 is the essential gaming toolbox for all Warhammer 40,000 fans. Whether you're looking to compile all of the rules that have featured in White Dwarf magazine throughout the year, or are looking for something new to expand your gaming experience, this is the perfect gaming supplement for you! Inside this 112-page softback book, you'll find:
- Rules for Spearhead – an expansion centred around tanks and vehicular combat
- Guidelines for linking your games of Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, Warhammer 40,000 and Warhammer 40000: Apocalypse
- Loads of new Missions as well as updates to terrain rules and datasheets for certain Chaos Daemons units
- And much, much more…
In addition, you'll also find a separate 56-page book containing all the latest matched play points updates, painstakingly balanced and tuned in conjunction with major tournament organisers and our playtesters.
Whether you like to experiment with new rules, missions and expansions, or combine your campaigns like never before – however you play, Chapter Approved has something for you and is a fitting guide to another incredible year of Warhammer 40,000.
Designed to make it easier to keep track of Tactical Objectives, psychic powers and Stratagems in games of Warhammer 40,000, this set of 72 cards – each featuring artwork on the reverse – is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of any Blood Angels gamer. Included:
- 7 psychic power cards - 6 from the Interromancy discipline found in Codex: Blood Angels, along with Smite;
- 28 Stratagems available to any Battle-forged Blood Angels army as found in Codex: Blood Angels, along with 3 Stratagems – Command Re-roll, Counter-Offensive and Insane Bravery – from the Warhammer 40,000 rules, available to any army;
- 36 Tactical Objectives, including the 6 specific Objectives from Codex: Blood Angels.
Sold Out $95.00
Sold Out $25.00
Lieutenants act as the right hands of their Captains by providing flexibility and helping to direct their battle-brothers in engagements. Battle Companies are often split into 2 Demi-companies, each of which falls under the command of a Lieutenant who leads his brothers unflinchingly into battle. Blood Angels Lieutenants are expected to take command, should a superior officer fall to the Red Thirst, and assume the role of the Sword of Sanguinius – failure is the only unforgivable sin in this role, while victory excuses any amount of savagery.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble Lieutenant Tolmeron of the Blood Angels. Clad in Mk X ‘Tacticus’ power armour, Tolmeron comes with a power sword and bolt pistol – he can be modelled either holding the bolt pistol along with the power sword, or carrying the pistol in a belt-mounted holster. He’s covered in appropriate Blood Angels iconography, from the sculpted shoulder pads to the iron halo atop his backpack. You have the choice of modelling Tolmeron with either a Blood Angels helmet, or a bare head with a huge scar across the right eye.
Lieutenant Tolmeron comes as 15 components, and is supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round base.
Sold Out $12.50
This pack of plastic components can be used to upgrade a variety of Primaris Space Marines with iconography and details specific to the Blood Angels. 21 components in total are included:
- 5 Blood Angel Mk X power armour shoulder pads, which are used to upgrade Hellblasters and Intercessors;
- 2 Blood Angel Mk X Gravis armour shoulder pads, which are used to upgrade Aggressors;
- 1 Blood Angel Mk X power armour shoulder pad, for use with characters/Sergeants;
- 1 Blood Angel Mk X Gravis armour shoulder pad, for use with Aggressor characters/Sergeants;
- 2 Blood Angel bare heads;
- 1 Blood Angels-specific helmet;
- 1 right arm with Mk X bolt pistol;
- 1 left arm with chainsword;
- 6 reliquaries;
- 1 tilting plate.
Falling from the sky with lightning speed and stunning aggression, the ferocity of a Space Marines Assault Squad is rarely matched in battle. Countless shells of bolt pistol fire slam into the enemy as the squad charges forward with no hesitation whatsoever, hacking and rending at any survivors with whirling chainswords, barging them to the gRound with their heavy power armour and shattering their skulls with close-quarter brutality.
This box set contains everything you need to make five multi-part plastic Assault Marines, with amazing scope for customisation. One miniature can be assembled as a Space Marine Sergeant - two bare Sergeant heads are included on top of the seven Marine heads. The entire squad can be modelled with or without jump packs, as five complete assemblies are included with and without harnesses and backpacks. There are five running leg assemblies, twelve shoulder pads and an array of Purity Seals, scroll cases and ammo pouches.
Weapons… these guys are armed to the teeth. Included in the box:
Five Space Marine Bolt Pistols;
Five Space Marine Chainswords ;
Three Plasma Pistols ;
Two Space Marine Flamers ;
One Space Marine Grav Pistol ;
One Space Marine Heavy Chainsword (Eviscerator) ;
One each of Power Fist, Power Sword, Power Axe, Lightning Claw and Thunder Hammer;
One Space Marine Combat Shield;
One Melta Bomb.
The squad can truly be assembled to reflect your play style and aesthetic choices with this massive variety - and you’ll have a huge surplus of weapons to add to your existing Space Marine collection. Includes five Citadel 32mm Round Bases.