The Iron Hands are one with the machine. They are among the most stoic and relentless of all Adeptus Astartes, ever willing to show the superiority of their bionic augmetics in battle to prove their belief that the flesh is weak. Inside this 64-page hardback codex supplement, you'll find everything you need to unleash the Iron Hands in battle, plus thrilling lore and art to inspire your own collection.
Inside this book, you'll find:
- The history of the Iron Hands and their drive for cold, emotionless perfection, to cast off weakling flesh and embrace the unyielding fortitude of the machine
- A detailed description of Chapter organisation and iconography
- An Iron Hands bestiary with a detailed background for Iron Father Feirros, the Master of the Forge
- A showcase of stunningly painted Citadel miniatures
- Rules for Iron Father Feirros
- Stratagems, Warlord Traits, Tactical Objectives, Relics of Medusa, the Technomancy discipline, defining the ways that the Iron Hands wage war
- And more!
You will need a copy of Codex: Space Marines and the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook to use the rules included in this codex supplement.
Unleash the Iron Hands and purge the weakness of the flesh with these handy reference cards! Each set is great for quickly referring to your rules, making sure you’ll pick the right Stratagems or psychic powers for your battles with ease.
This set includes the following cards:
- 36 Tactical Objectives (including 6 specific to Iron Hands)
- 20 Stratagems
- 7 psychic powers (includes Smite and the 6 powers from the Technomancy discipline)
You will need a copy of Codex: Space Marines, Codex Supplement: Iron Hands and the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook to make full use of these cards.